Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

3 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Mariah doesn't look 39 nevermind 49. look at her smooth hands and then say that 

Mod Notice
Do not attack other users

35 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Mariah doesn't look 39 nevermind 49. look at her smooth hands and then say that 

You really love to hate then. 

3 hours ago, BlancLover said:

Ariana over X? Sure brit9. X can scream but there's something about X's voice that sets her apart from other girls. Don't get me wrong, I like Ariana but the baby voice has to go. 

We can say the same about x's "belting" whit1

Ariana's"baby voice" is one of her more recognizable traits, like Mariah has her tone, Britney has her nasaly voice, etc

Opinions that trigger me...

Ariana is a better singer than Lady Gaga (while Ari is one of the best, Lady Gaga is better than her by a long shot)

Selena Gomez and Britney Spears have talent

Beyonce is the 2nd coming and everything she does is amazing

Beyonce is the best singer in the world

Madonna is the queen of pop

Nicki Minaj is a nice person

The Jennifer Hudson + Demi Lovato slander... both can sing very well, y'all need your ears tested.

Billie Eyelash's music is good and her voice is amazing

On 7/30/2019 at 11:41 PM, Madonna said:

Forced, inconcistent and unpleasant tone

Ariana (sounds almost exactly she does on the album version):

She literally hit the notes (high and low) that Gaga could only dream of hitting without sounding flat or without using a tone that is as unpleasant and nasal in the videos shown above.

@Craigg take your stan goggles off.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

@Craigg take your stan goggles off.

You stan a vampire, have several seats... anyone can take a performance that is not an artists best and use it against them. 

Hitting a few whistle tones here and there and having a voice that is alright is all cool and that... but if theres no passion or emotion behind it, it makes it pretty weak. But you know all about weak voices since Madge has one rav3  Ariana lacks soul and emotion, Lady Gaga has the full package. 

Thank you, NEXT

mad3

18 minutes ago, Craigg said:

You stan a vampire, have several seats... anyone can take a performance that is not an artists best and use it against them. 

Hitting a few whistle tones here and there and having a voice that is alright is all cool and that... but if theres no passion or emotion behind it, it makes it pretty weak. But you know all about weak voices since Madge has one rav3  Ariana lacks soul and emotion, Lady Gaga has the full package. 

Thank you, NEXT

mad3

FoRcEd!1!11! DoPe VoCaLs!!111!!

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

5 hours ago, Craigg said:

Thank you, NEXT

mad3

Her tone remains forced. ShitGa WISHES she could hit the majority of notes within Ariana's range. lmfao2 The bitch ain't that good of a singer, periodT. Her voice is so versatile she can sing all sort of genres without sounding shit. That isn't the case for Gaga who thinks screaming in a low voice = good singing.

Imagine thinking Ariana lacks soul and emotion when her voice is more emotive than any of Gaga's "emotional" performances. lmfao2 Go back to GagaDaily, sis. This forum isn't for delulus. Oh and yes, I do stan a vampire and a FUCKING LEGEND at that. A female legend that has achieved an umatched amount of global success and a status that Stefani G. will never in her lifetime achieve.

Oh and let's look at Gaga's "full package":

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13239617

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_msbq6bocWT1qz4rgp.gif

LadyGagaRKellyOral.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o5zzwuQnkN1tl1wfio1_500.gif

tumblr_n56soqK82G1rcpjl6o1_400.gif

35 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Her tone remains forced. ShitGa WISHES she could hit the majority of notes within Ariana's range. lmfao2 The bitch ain't that good of a singer, periodT. Her voice is so versatile she can sing all sort of genres without sounding shit. That isn't the case for Gaga who thinks screaming in a low voice = good singing.

Imagine thinking Ariana lacks soul and emotion when her voice is more emotive than any of Gaga's "emotional" performances. lmfao2 Go back to GagaDaily, sis. This forum isn't for delulus. Oh and yes, I do stan a vampire and a FUCKING LEGEND at that. A female legend that has achieved an umatched amount of global success and a status that Stefani G. will never in her lifetime achieve.

Oh and let's look at Gaga's "full package":

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13239617

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_msbq6bocWT1qz4rgp.gif

LadyGagaRKellyOral.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o5zzwuQnkN1tl1wfio1_500.gif

tumblr_n56soqK82G1rcpjl6o1_400.gif

If this forum isnt for delulus, then why are you here? You are clearly deaf, Ariana wishes she could have the power and technique that Gaga does. Ariana's voice is so weak, yes she can hit high notes but thats all you can say about it. Infact, vocal critics even agree... Miss Ari is only a B- where as Gaga is an A. Maybe its because when Ariana sings, theres nothing behind it. No power, no soul, no emotion. Poor thing did an Aretha Franklin tribute and was made to look stupid!! lana13

Madge should be in a retirement home, poor thing is acting like a fairground stripper at 370 years old... stupid old bitch! I guess thats why you have such shit taste; because you dont know what good music or a good voice sounds like.

9 minutes ago, Craigg said:

If this forum isnt for delulus, then why are you here? You are clearly deaf, Ariana wishes she could have the power and technique that Gaga does. Ariana's voice is so weak, yes she can hit high notes but thats all you can say about it. Infact, vocal critics even agree... Miss Ari is only a B- where as Gaga is an A. Maybe its because when Ariana sings, theres nothing behind it. No power, no soul, no emotion. Poor thing did an Aretha Franklin tribute and was made to look stupid!! lana13

Madge should be in a retirement home, poor thing is acting like a fairground stripper at 370 years old... stupid old bitch! I guess thats why you have such shit taste; because you dont know what good music or a good voice sounds like.

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any more delusional or trashy you post this eve1 I don’t think you’ve actually said one thing on FOTP that is true it’s just been a bunch of lies so you can make Gaga look better than everyone else when she’s not. You’re the only deaf and delusional one around here sweetie, everyone can see it but you. 

14 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Let’s hope Gaga goes back to her old tricks and retires soon after! Like idol like copycat!

7 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any more delusional or trashy you post this eve1 I don’t think you’ve actually said one thing on FOTP that is true it’s just been a bunch of lies so you can make Gaga look better than everyone else when she’s not. You’re the only deaf and delusional one around here sweetie, everyone can see it but you. 

So you agree that Ariana is better singer than Beyonce and Lady Gaga? Cause thats what they are saying... ari11

Everything I have said on FOTP is all true, no lies detected!! Looks like you are the delusional one

3 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

Let’s hope Gaga goes back to her old tricks and retires soon after! Like idol like copycat!

She's not gonna retire untill she's 70, constantly shapeshifting and putting bitter bitches like Madgeflaps in their place! 

8 hours ago, Craigg said:

Opinions that trigger me...

Selena Gomez has talent

Beyonce is the 2nd coming and everything she does is amazing

Beyonce is the best singer in the world

Nicki Minaj is a nice person

Well i guess you served some Tea. At least. 

2 minutes ago, Craigg said:

She's not gonna retire untill she's 70, constantly shapeshifting and putting bitter bitches like Madgeflaps in their place! 

Gaga has been retired since the Artpop era ended. We're stuck with this Noseanne replacement now. 

4 minutes ago, Craigg said:

So you agree that Ariana is better singer than Beyonce and Lady Gaga? Cause thats what they are saying... ari11

Everything I have said on FOTP is all true, no lies detected!! Looks like you are the delusional one

What??? When did I say that Ariana was better than Gaga and Bey. And you need to get checked because all you you have done here is post fake facts to make your faves look good yet I’m the delusional one?? You’re just saying I’m delusional because you have no valid rebuttal, just a bunch of lies. 

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Well i guess you served some Tea. At least. 

Gaga has been retired since the Artpop era ended. We're stuck with this Noseanne replacement now. 

That was only for 2 years, Coachella/Superbowl and ENIGMA saw the return of Gaga

1 minute ago, Craigg said:

That was only for 2 years, Coachella/Superbowl and ENIGMA saw the return of Gaga

No, they saw the introduction of a tribute act. A bad one at that. 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.