Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mario Spears

HOUSE OF GUCCI is COMING!!

https://hollywoodglee.com/2021/10/28/house-of-gucci-is-coming/?amp

oprah15

So House Of Gucci is coming and Godga is coming for her 2nd oscar!!! oprah15

Trailer here:

And apparently she's being nominated as Best Actress 

FC2KHvjVgAUjYNT?format=jpg&name=large

Thoughts? Are y'all ready for House Of Gucci? mess1

Can't lie, I still have a hard time taking Gaga seriously as an actress nicki5 Might be less her and more me because I've spent the past decade stanning her, but hopefully this movie will finally sell her to me as an actress. 

19 minutes ago, Snow said:

Can't lie, I still have a hard time taking Gaga seriously as an actress nicki5 Might be less her and more me because I've spent the past decade stanning her, but hopefully this movie will finally sell her to me as an actress. 

I do think this'll be the true litmus test of her as an actress. While she was great in A Star is Born, she was playing someone who's not that different from her all things considered. There are many, many parallels between her and the character she played. Here though is her first time stepping out as someone drastically different from her with no music to back it up (I'm not really counting AHS because I mean yes she wasn't herself there but that was very in her wheelhouse). 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

I'm already having high hopes for ha! 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.