Snow

Ariana dating Wicked costar Ethan Slater

44 minutes ago, Manel said:

Wait... isn't he married? (or at least I saw a post on his Instagram account celebrating their anniversary)

ari9

He is, and he also just had a son last year. They're apparently very newly separated though. The implications are.. well. bebe1 

Spoiler

I remember Naya Rivera (bless her soul)  alluding that yer girl Ari was the other woman that led to her breaking up with Big Sean when they were still engaged. 

So is Ariana a serial home-wrecker? I wonder how many times has she been the other woman?

If she and this man cheated on their partners while still being married then that makes both of them Grade A assholes.

If they have not made a statement then this is likely true because no one would want to be called a home-wrecker.

Her fans on twatter are even defending her and calling out people who labeled her a home-wrecker misogynists when this is not about feminism and more about infidelity.