Divine

No Tears Lounge

3 minutes ago, Luca. said:

The poor girl  uUv0o8O.gif means you can spam, shit I mean post now?  uUv0o8O.gifjj2 

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Hopefully this means you're staying here uUv0o8O.gif Poor friend though uUv0o8O.gif

Someday he'll convert. Bookmark me! uUv0o8O.gif

I can spam for a bit whit1 I do actually need to learn this program more though, since I kinda lied and said I did jj3 I'm helping teach a class tomorrow jj4 

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Hopefully this means you're staying here uUv0o8O.gif Poor friend though uUv0o8O.gif

Someday he'll convert. Bookmark me! uUv0o8O.gif

He'll see the light and finally support talent, as we speak.  uUv0o8O.gif

Just now, Sylk said:

fav song - Into You

alberm - My Everything

MV - focus (fight me) 

and yes add me to the taglist so I can downvote everytime i get tagged! 

the day I add the Ariana award is the day this forum will burndown and crash ny1 

Stanning talent with your choices rav2 @Luca. add this bitch to the tag list rav2 

So FOTP will crash and burn tomorrow? rav2 

2 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

I can spam for a bit whit1 I do actually need to learn this program more though, since I kinda lied and said I did jj3 I'm helping teach a class tomorrow jj4 

You have to teach a class? jj3 Why would you ever jj3 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

yes stan for Someday Mariah's 3rd #1 not everyone has that....

Trolling in an artists section! @mods ban it fat!

Just now, Hannah. said:

You have to teach a class? jj3 Why would you ever jj3 

Trolling in an artists section! @mods ban it fat!

I've actually done it before, it's awful jj3 I requested to do 1 on 1 help instead of doing the actual teaching cause I'm really awful at it jj4 I was kinda roped into it, but it'll look good on my resume since it's volunteer, but that also means I don't get paid dead7 

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

Someday is such a bop oprah2 Why doesn't Mariah like it as much as I do?

she wasn't allowed to produce the song or co-direct the video so she hates how it sounds and looks dead2 

I heart Ariana hates her early music videos too is it true? oprah12 

Just now, Sylk said:

she wasn't allowed to produce the song or co-direct the video so she hates how it sounds and looks dead2 

That's actually really funny and very Mariah dead7 

I haven't heard that. Not boring enough for her taste I guess! I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't like YT anymore just because her opinions change so sporadically on her songs, like one minute she was singing Pink Champagne at all her shows and the next it was cut from the album orangu1 

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

She does! ny1 Put Your Hearts Up was literally deleted from her Vevo because she demanded it rip4  And she doesn't like YT songs as much for some reason rip4 

5 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

I've actually done it before, it's awful jj3 I requested to do 1 on 1 help instead of doing the actual teaching cause I'm really awful at it jj4 I was kinda roped into it, but it'll look good on my resume since it's volunteer, but that also means I don't get paid dead7 

Quit.

She does! ny1 Put Your Hearts Up was literally deleted from her Vevo because she demanded it rip4  And she doesn't like YT songs as much for some reason rip4 

Sadly rip2 she has some of her best gems on there rip2 

if you ever bring this up i will deny it but I actually like her older stuff and her yt covers and everything! Redhairiana was a talent! 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Sadly rip2 she has some of her best gems on there rip2 

Tattooed Heart, You'll Never Know, Right There, Lovin It oprah2

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

if you ever bring this up i will deny it but I actually like her older stuff and her yt covers and everything! Redhairiana was a talent! 

Stan the talent that was Redhariana during Victorious! ny1 Most of her YT songs were recorded when she was only 16/17 too oprah2 When will any of us? oprah2 

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

Is it bad I've thought of doing that jj3 But it's a free program to get girls into computer science, so I feel obligated to help out and it's a cool thing to be a part of, I just also like money jj4 

You need to collect those coins so you can attend the DW Tour when she goes to NY lj1 I will not accept the Ariana Clique not being able to attend lj1 

Just now, Hannah. said:

Tattooed Heart, You'll Never Know, Right There, Lovin It oprah2

Stan the talent that was Redhariana during Victorious! ny1 Most of her YT songs were recorded when she was only 16/17 too oprah2 When will any of us? oprah2 

You need to collect those coins so you can attend the DW Tour when she goes to NY lj1 I will not accept the Ariana Clique not being able to attend lj1 

I wanna go brit2 I hope she performs at MSG cause I'm not here for me traveling to NJ alone lj1 

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Bookmarked, screenshotted, signed, sealed, delivered, in NHB! rih3