Divine

No Tears Lounge

Yea some of my issues were pretty temporary and summer school is over so I'll be around more than I thought for the next week or so jj2 Hopefully school doesn't kill me this year though because I'm determined to get us that permasection lj1 

Yes! I'm so happy you're doing good, god bless. giveup1 take some time to relax and enjoy the free time you currently have. yas2
And yes queen, we're going to snatch it. yas2
Just now, Luca. said:

Yes! I'm so happy you're doing good, god bless. giveup1 take some time to relax and enjoy the free time you currently have. yas2
And yes queen, we're going to snatch it. yas2

Hopefully when I get back into a routine at school I'll be able to come on regularly cry9 We just have to keep this going until October 1 lj1 Then we have to keep up the permasection lj1 

Hopefully when I get back into a routine at school I'll be able to come on regularly cry9 We just have to keep this going until October 1 lj1 Then we have to keep up the permasection lj1 

October 1? jj4
Wasn't it coming this month? jj4 jj4
I'm eating donuts. I swear I thought I saw a ponytail out the corner of my eye...

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler i'm sorry i'm bored & want to contribute rip3 

Reported
8 minutes ago, Jake said:

I'm eating donuts. I swear I thought I saw a ponytail out the corner of my eye...

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

i'm sorry i'm bored & want to contribute rip3 

When I eat donuts Ari remains on my mind so I understand rav2 

11 minutes ago, Luca. said:

October 1? jj4
Wasn't it coming this month? jj4jj4

Guess not! jj4 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

It's so weird that now i've been listening to ari and looking through the ari section i've been having an odd craving for donuts rip3

Queen of the donuts lbr legend1 She needs to have a donut throne in her next video legend1