Divine

No Tears Lounge

ik it does. i love it cry0 and thank u cry0

so what song do you want as a next single? creep1 I know its too early but what do you want next? creep1

I want Only 1 and You Dont Know Me but I know thats not gonna happen :(

Break Your Heart Right Back? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Be My Baby? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Best Mistake? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Why Try? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

so what song do you want as a next single? creep1 I know its too early but what do you want next? creep1

I want Only 1 and You Dont Know Me but I know thats not gonna happen :(

Break Your Heart Right Back? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Be My Baby? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Best Mistake? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Why Try? cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Why Try? , One Last Time, Hands on Me tina1 I don't really know. 

cry1

how is that you like ariana? cry1 i never knew 

I just think that she's really pretty and hot cry1 like she has this doll like feel every time I look at her. people come for her size but for me she's amazing cry1 plus I've seen a couple of cover vids from her YT and she did ET and I loved it. cry1 so yeah her pre fame days cry1

and also I miss the early 2000s RnB so I'm glad she's bringing some good RNB tracks today! cry1

I just think that she's really pretty and hot cry1 like she has this doll like feel every time I look at her. people come for her size but for me she's amazing cry1 plus I've seen a couple of cover vids from her YT and she did ET and I loved it. cry1 so yeah her pre fame days cry1

and also I miss the early 2000s RnB so I'm glad she's bringing some good RNB tracks today! cry1

ik r&b is the best cry1

it's probably my favourite genre ny3