Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

The Album Will Have 17 Tracks

Guest Black & Gold
I think the album will have 14 songs and the deluxe 17.

Or the deluxe album could have 20 songs and the regular one 17

idk+shrug+

I think 17 tracks for standard edition is too much. That's probably deluxe edition.

Hope other songs leak like the ones recorded in Animal sessions.

I think 17 tracks for standard edition is too much. That's probably deluxe edition.

Hope other songs leak like the ones recorded in Animal sessions.

Yeah, 17 in total is nice too. We've waited long enough for it

I have a feeling next year will be amazing with Ke$ha releasing new music and her unreleased stuff leaking too brit11

17 tracks is wonderful, as long as it sounds coherent.

I'm thinking of another album that had 17 tracks, that suffered from a lack of coherency and was the biggest flop of 2010 and of her career, and of anyone's career etc. +laughcry+

As long as she pulls it off, I'll be happy. I'll love 17 tracks but if it feels messy than I don't think I'll enjoy it as much.

Wowww cry1 If it's anything like Animal/Cannibal, every one of those 17, heck, 50 are gonna be really amazing

I'm thinking of another album that had 17 tracks, that suffered from a lack of coherency and was the biggest flop of 2010 and of her career, and of anyone's career etc. +laughcry+

As long as she pulls it off, I'll be happy. I'll love 17 tracks but if it feels messy than I don't think I'll enjoy it as much.

+laughcry+

I thought Bionic was pretty coherent tbh. Coherently bad, but coherent nonetheless.

Wowww cry1 If it's anything like Animal/Cannibal, every one of those 17, heck, 50 are gonna be really amazing

+laughcry+

I thought Bionic was pretty coherent tbh. Coherently bad, but coherent nonetheless.

Really? I thought going from songs like Lift Me Up to I Hate Boys etc. was really random.

Like shes a slutty persona, then an emotional woman and then a stuck up bitch.

NMT, WooHoo etc. > Lift Me Up, I Am etc. > I Hate Boys, Vanity etc.

+laughcry+

Ke$ha has been working a LONG time on this, it's going to be a great album. It wont be Bionic 2.0. Looks how Roman Reloaded did.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.