Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

OMG Boa's coming back? cry1

Yes! She wasn't really gone though, she released Tail of Hope in June and Only One/Disturbance in January and February. Hopefully she'll drop a new Japanese album soon! 

Here's a preview of Message! It's sounds really cute and old-school BoA esque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=102DhpnHmr0

Yes! She wasn't really gone though, she released Tail of Hope in June and Only One/Disturbance in January and February. Hopefully she'll drop a new Japanese album soon! 

Here's a preview of Message! It's sounds really cute and old-school BoA esque.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=102DhpnHmr0

OMG I can't believe Disturbance was in February. shock1 I still remember watching the super-cute behind the scenes video with Taemin like it was yesterday.

I love the snippet, it sounds so good. cry1

OMG I can't believe Disturbance was in February. shock1 I still remember watching the super-cute behind the scenes video with Taemin like it was yesterday.

I love the snippet, it sounds so good. cry1

I always forget about Disturbance as it's not exactly her most memorable single, i'm pretty sure it flopped in Korea too. But yes the behind the scenes video with Taemin is so cute, they should get married and have beautiful babies tbh

cry0

I hope the next album will be similar to IDENTITY, it's her best album imo. I don't get the hate from fans at all, it's her most cohesive piece of work yet. Mamoritai is everything <3 Just followed you on tumblr btw!

Ayumi+Hamasaki.gif

I always forget about Disturbance as it's not exactly her most memorable single, i'm pretty sure it flopped in Korea too. But yes the behind the scenes video with Taemin is so cute, they should get married and have beautiful babies tbh

cry0

I hope the next album will be similar to IDENTITY, it's her best album imo. I don't get the hate from fans at all, it's her most cohesive piece of work yet. Mamoritai is everything <3 Just followed you on tumblr btw!

Ayumi+Hamasaki.gif

I love Disturbance tbh, too bad it flopped. OMG I shipped them so hard because of that video. cry0

Oh I haven't heard Identity yet, I'll give it a listen from your recommendation. And thanks, followed you back. :gaycat:

Your LEVEL3 cover is so flawless. oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIOg_m-bp4

Such a jam cry0

I love Invader Invader. cry1

Anyway, I'm kinda addicted to SNSD's Do The Catwalk atm. Their Japanese B-sides have been amazing this year so far, first Lingua Franca (cry0) and now this. oprah2

I love Invader Invader. cry1

Anyway, I'm kinda addicted to SNSD's Do The Catwalk atm. Their Japanese B-sides have been amazing this year so far, first Lingua Franca ( cry0) and now this. oprah2

I didn't like DTC that much, I loved Lingua Franca, flawless. cry0antm1

I just gave Beni's RED a listen, it's actually a pretty nice album. It has some stunning ballads and a few upbeats i didn't except from her, Satsuki Ame is so beautiful <3

Is anybody else seeing Kyary in San Francisco February 15th or Chicago March 5th I'm buying the 100.00 V.I.P ticket with the meet and greet at the Chicago date cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

OMG you are so lucky! cry0 Wish i could go but it's not exactly close to Denmark haha. Hope you have a great time! <3

I just gave Beni's RED a listen, it's actually a pretty nice album. It has some stunning ballads and a few upbeats i didn't except from her, Satsuki Ame is so beautiful <3

OMG you are so lucky! cry0 Wish i could go but it's not exactly close to Denmark haha. Hope you have a great time! <3

I'm excited I missed her free show this past July in San Francisco cry0kr1 and I love your Ayu set antm1

Is anybody else seeing Kyary in San Francisco February 15th or Chicago March 5th I'm buying the 100.00 V.I.P ticket with the meet and greet at the Chicago date cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I'm not in the US but omfg that's so awesome. cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Have fun there. antm1

Say hi from us. sass3oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>