trashmagic

Some cool facts about Blackout

3 hours ago, Shiver said:

I ADORE this album but I have one little issue: I really want to enjoy Everybody but I find it almost unlistenable because it's so underproduced. Does anyone else feel like that ever?

I like it a lot but I kinda get what you mean it has a little bit of an unfinished vibe 

3 hours ago, Shiver said:

I ADORE this album but I have one little issue: I really want to enjoy Everybody but I find it almost unlistenable because it's so underproduced. Does anyone else feel like that ever?

not really jj2 it happens to me with Get Back oprah1 anyway i love it oprah7 

4 hours ago, Angel said:

Ok someone explain something to me please (Don't clock me.) I thought rebellion was released or at least leaked? or is it a completely different song

A clip of the first verse and chorus leaked. Someone "looped" it, the version going around that sounds like a full song was made by someone who took the first verse and chorus and repeated them multiple times to make it seem like it was a whole song.

3 hours ago, Cortez said:

You forgot fact 43!

43. Radar is the best song on the album, as well as in her discography. oprah11 

looks like you spelled Gimme More wrong!