Nicole Richie

Zedd & Kesha | True Colors

1 hour ago, Galaxy said:

The way she continuously is like "true colors is v inspirational #EMPOWEREMENT" is kind of annoying to me, like we get it rip3

What kinda shit you tryna pull here?oprah8  Zedd is basically the only reason she has a new song and the song is superb! clap1  Kesha can rave about it all she likes and it's completely reasonable and understandable in her position why she is doing so. alex1alex1alex1 

Fight Me nicki3

5 minutes ago, Pretty Lady said:

What kinda shit you tryna pull here?oprah8  Zedd is basically the only reason she has a new song and the song is superb! clap1  Kesha can rave about it all she likes and it's completely reasonable and understandable in her position why she is doing so. alex1alex1alex1 

Fight Me nicki3

embarrassing, stop

I went through the Timber thread on ATRL to see how it's performance compared to True Colors. It took Timber four days to reach the iTunes top 10 with radio support and an iTunes banner. It peaked at 8 before falling. True Colors went top 10 within a day with no radio support.

Hi guys,

I never heard about Kesha's situation until she was trending on Twitter with pictures of her crying (so sad :( ).I been reading these forums everyday since then (I found out about these forums a few days later from hearing about this news)

Little confused on what's going on though.. I love and support Kesha all the way, but didn't Sony say that they're allowing her to record with other producers? Because this is allowing Zedd and Kesha to do this. Sony approved it but I heard that they forced Dr. Luke to approve the song. I hope Kesha wins in the end!

Can someone please provide me information?

I also bought the song as well. Kesha is so talented, Love the song so much.

35 minutes ago, Drake said:

Hi guys,

I never heard about Kesha's situation until she was trending on Twitter with pictures of her crying (so sad :( ).I been reading these forums everyday since then (I found out about these forums a few days later from hearing about this news)

Little confused on what's going on though.. I love and support Kesha all the way, but didn't Sony say that they're allowing her to record with other producers? Because this is allowing Zedd and Kesha to do this. Sony approved it but I heard that they forced Dr. Luke to approve the song. I hope Kesha wins in the end!

Can someone please provide me information?

I also bought the song as well. Kesha is so talented, Love the song so much.

Can you elaborate on what confuses you? I'm not sure what your asking xtina2

7 minutes ago, Pretty Lady said:

Can you elaborate on what confuses you? I'm not sure what your asking xtina2

Sony said she can produce music with other producers so how come this is special with Zedd (of course the song itself is special)? That's what I don't understand. Am I missing something here or? I think Zed gets the revenue too from the song, right?

I hope I elaborated this better. Let me know if I didn't.