Iman

White popstars respected by black community?

5 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

i cant be the only one who thinks the "Beyonce is white!!1" drags are getting stale as fuck, especially after she did the Superbowl 2016 and the Lemonade era in general chi1

i just cant understand how blacks can love her so much because supporting the black community while bleaching the skin white is such a hypocrite move in my opinion

but yeah im not black so its up to them, if the black community feels supported by what she does i wont argue against it 

i just cant understand how blacks can love her so much because supporting the black community while bleaching the skin white is such a hypocrite move in my opinion

but yeah im not black so its up to them, if the black community feels supported by what she does i wont argue against it 

she never bleached her skin though, she's always been a naturally light skinned woman. if she was skin bleaching there's no way her skin would end up looking exactly the same over the course of 10+ years as it does in this pic:
beyonce-artists-who-dont-age.jpg

if she was "bleaching" then her skin would be permanently lightened for rest of her life, which it clearly isnt. Her skin can change tones because of being naturally tanned and untanned, and also being seen in certain light settings. But like you said, you're not black so i wouldnt expect you to know much about how naturally black skin tones can easily appear to be different under specific circumstances jj2
34 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

she never bleached her skin though, she's always been a naturally light skinned woman. if she was skin bleaching there's no way her skin would end up looking exactly the same over the course of 10+ years as it does in this pic:
beyonce-artists-who-dont-age.jpg

if she was "bleaching" then her skin would be permanently lightened for rest of her life, which it clearly isnt. Her skin can change tones because of being naturally tanned and untanned, and also being seen in certain light settings. But like you said, you're not black so i wouldnt expect you to know much about how naturally black skin tones can easily appear to be different under specific circumstances jj2

k

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she never bleached her skin though, she's always been a naturally light skinned woman. if she was skin bleaching there's no way her skin would end up looking exactly the same over the course of 10+ ye

i cant be the only one who thinks the "Beyonce is white!!1" drags are getting stale as fuck, especially after she did the Superbowl 2016 and the Lemonade era in general      

Godney cos everyone loves Godney

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.