Madonna

#LadyGagaIsOverParty, Part 2: MAIN SHOW

Am I supposed to be delusional and act like PI and MR are smashing hits or say the truth? jj4

They both flopped jj4 I don't see MR getting some success even after the video jj4

BUT SHE'S FAR FROM "OVER" bey4

Do I see hits this era? YES! If she releases A-YO or John Wayne around SB time and perform it there, she can score a hit, can't she? :D Right after that, release Dancin' In Circles, which sounds like a really summery song :) So, I can see her getting a hit with the SB single, and the one after that (only if it's DIC).

Also, she needs promo jj4 MR could've been a decent hit if she promoted it after the carpool karaoke jj4 but, no.... jj4 Let's hope she's keeping the major promo for next year, and aiming to get a (hopefully massive) hit with the SB single and the one after that. 

Again, she's far from over. :D

Am I supposed to be delusional and act like PI and MR are smashing hits or say the truth? jj4
They both flopped jj4 I don't see MR getting some success even after the video jj4
BUT SHE'S FAR FROM "OVER" bey4
Do I see hits this era? YES! If she releases A-YO or John Wayne around SB time and perform it there, she can score a hit, can't she? [emoji3] Right after that, release Dancin' In Circles, which sounds like a really summery song [emoji4] So, I can see her getting a hit with the SB single, and the one after that (only if it's DIC).
Also, she needs promo jj4 MR could've been a decent hit if she promoted it after the carpool karaoke jj4 but, no.... jj4 Let's hope she's keeping the major promo for next year, and aiming to get a (hopefully massive) hit with the SB single and the one after that. 
Again, she's far from over. [emoji3]

People said this about G.U.Y. too or Gypsy...
She is most definitely over. People are not streaming/buying the album. Not even the individual songs. Usually, if she had a hit hiding there somewhere people would be buying or streaming it but she's not that popular anymore. Look at Rihanna...people were streaming the shit out of Needed Me without it being a single and it ended up being more successful than the single they originally had in mind.

The AMA performance didn't help, neither did the SNL performance. People just stopped giving a shit about her.
34 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

People said this about G.U.Y. too or Gypsy...

just because it didnt work last time, doesnt mean it wont work this time :D

35 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Usually, if she had a hit hiding there somewhere people would be buying or streaming it but she's not that popular anymore.

well, DIC was getting decent stream few days ago, dont know about now jj4

35 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Look at Rihanna...people were streaming the shit out of Needed Me without it being a single and it ended up being more successful than the single they originally had in mind.

could it be because rihanna is a streaming FORCE? jj4

36 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The AMA performance didn't help, neither did the SNL performance.

actually the songs were both rising after the SNL performance and then the carpool karaoke came and MR went to 1 on kworb

Sis...save yourself from the disappointment and stop deluding yourself into believing that this era will end up being successful.

With two flop singles there most likely won't be any further ones...
23 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Sis...save yourself from the disappointment and stop deluding yourself into believing that this era will end up being successful.

With two flop singles there most likely won't be any further ones...

Who gives a fuck? Rihanna had 3 underperforming singles before "Work," Gaga could come back (or she may not and settle for a 1m+ selling album in 2016, not everyone named Madonna can say thatkylie1)

6 hours ago, John Wayne said:

could it be because rihanna is a streaming FORCE? jj4

And Gaga is not when she doesn't have an excuse for that lol

3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Who gives a fuck? Rihanna had 3 underperforming singles before "Work," Gaga could come back (or she may not and settle for a 1m+ selling album in 2016, not everyone named Madonna can say thatkylie1)

Actually Rebel Heart sold 1m despite being leaked months before its release lol, the album you all deemed a huge flop.

But oh well, Madonna still sold 200m more albums than Gaga demi1

24 minutes ago, Jjang said:

And Gaga is not when she doesn't have an excuse for that lol

Actually Rebel Heart sold 1m despite being leaked months before its release lol, the album you all deemed a huge flop.

But oh well, Madonna still sold 200m more albums than Gaga demi1

Cause she's been around since the dawn of the ice age

Just now, Modern Ecstasy said:

Joanne is better than anything Rexdonna's released since 2005 but have fun pretending to like Repel Shart ig

Not according to critics! Stick to the facts.

Once again you're presenting your opinion as fact ;)

5 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Not according to critics! Stick to the facts.

Once again you're presenting your opinion as fact ;)

So critic's opinions are facts?

But if we go by critics and meteoritic scores, Joanne=RH>HC>MDNA sobrit5

So the album that you've trashed all over the forum is EQUAL to the album you praised according to that logic. How about that!

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

So critic's opinions are facts?

But if we go by critics and meteoritic scores, Joanne=RH>HC>MDNA sobrit5

Well it's more relevant than your opinion ;)

Um no ;)

Rebel Heart (68) > Joanne (67)

MDNA (64) = Cheek to Cheek (64)

Hard Candy (65) > Artpop (61)

brit5

16 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Joanne is better than anything Rexdonna's released since 2005 but have fun pretending to like Repel Shart ig

But I don't like Rebel Heart rip4 I think It's a terrible album, just like I think Joanne is, no bias here. Musically, Madonna is not even in my top 20 favorite artists.

The major difference is that Madonna lost her touch 3 decades into her career while Gaga lost it 2 years into hers, it doesn't matter if Madonna sucks now, she already has a catalogue of 60 + hits, 8 universally acclaimed albums, 10 concert tours with few of the most groundbreaking tours of all time and 30 films under her name, she already gave about x20 more than the average pop star gives, what does Gaga have? 2 hit eras and a meltdown?

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

But I don't like Rebel Heart rip4 I think It's a terrible album, just like I think Joanne is, no bias here. Musically, Madonna is not even in my top 20 favorite artists.

The major difference is that Madonna lost her touch 3 decades into her career while Gaga lost it 2 years into hers, it doesn't matter if Madonna sucks now, she already has a catalogue of 60 + hits, 8 universally acclaimed albums and 10 concert tours with few of the most groundbreaking tours of all time and 30 films under her name, she already gave about x20 more than the average pop star gives, what does Gaga have? 2 hit eras and a meltdown?

So why do you even talk about her here? laughcry1

I mean no shade laughcry1 serious question sia3

8 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Well it's more relevant than your opinion ;)

Um no ;)

Rebel Heart (68) > Joanne (67)

MDNA (64) = Cheek to Cheek (64)

Hard Candy (65) > Artpop (61)

brit5

No one persons opinion on music is more relevant than any other one because MUSIC IS SUBJECTIVEbrit5

and no one was talking about CTC or ARTPOP, THAT is irrelevantbrit5 I said Joanne was better than any Madge album since 2005 (OPINION)

I mean look at the user scores:

Joanne: 7.8=RH 7.8

Hard Candy: 7.1

MDNA: 6.5brit5

7 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

So why do you even talk about her here? laughcry1

I mean no shade laughcry1 serious question sia3

Don't get me wrong, Madonna has a fantastic catalogue with few of the most quintessential pop albums of all time (Like a Prayer / Virgin), she's still my #1 pop star obviously, but off the top of my head I can name at least 20 artists (none of which are pop artists by the way) that top her musically, at least to me. That's obviously not a jab at Madonna rip4 you know I'm a super fan

When it comes to the whole package (all mediums : tours, music videos, appearances etc) she's definitely in my top 10 though mad8

Just now, Modern Ecstasy said:

No one persons opinion on music is more relevant than any other one because MUSIC IS SUBJECTIVEbrit5

and no one was talking about CTC or ARTPOP, THAT is irrelevantbrit5 I said Joanne was better than any Madge album since 2005 (OPINION)

I mean look at the user scores:

Joanne: 7.8=RH 7.8

Hard Candy: 7.1

MDNA: 6.5brit5

Um so why are you always posting your opinion as a fact here? You are always doing that laughcry1 You tried it yesterday, today again...

she hasn't made a good album in more than 10 years.lmfao2

Not users score now when you got dragged by critics score  laughcry1

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

deleted  

I like the way you avoid paying royalties for using my name  see u in court anyways! xox

Where will gaga's lead single from her 13th album debut when she can't debut in top 10 with radio deal and full week of sales so early in her career? pop comeback they said public loves gaga again t

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.