Infrared

Madonna stans, let's talk about it

8 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Madonna didn't fucking pioneer electronica, there were thousands of other females, male and GROUPS who made bigger contributions to the genre than.... RoL. Even though it's a great album.

Give credit where credit is due, Madge stans.  That's exactly what she would want....

Madonna+-+MTV+Asia+Outtakes+1998%2528360

Who's talking about pioneering brit4 Why are you high on putting words in my mouth wendy4 

Just now, Kyoteki said:

In comparison to Believe and Ray of Light, Believe was bigger.

Believe is a far bigger song today than any of the ROL singles, yes. But ROL the album is highly revered and came first. It was a huge come back for Madonna, and everyone but you apparently says it popularised electronica. 

11 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Madonna didn't fucking pioneer electronica, there were thousands of other females, male and GROUPS who made bigger contributions to the genre than.... RoL. Even though it's a great album.

Give credit where credit is due, Madge stans.  That's exactly what she would want....

She didn't pioneer, she popularised.

18 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Except no one is even talking about pioneering. Maybe you should learn how to read and comprehend simple texts before attempting to jump on a discussion just for the sake of it, if you don't wanna end up ridiculing yourself like you just did. Madonna is credited for making it popular and that's a hard cold fact. Seethe! 

54 minutes ago, havok said:

Except no one is even talking about pioneering. Maybe you should learn how to read and comprehend simple texts before attempting to jump on a discussion just for the sake of it, if you don't wanna end up ridiculing yourself like you just did. Madonna is credited for making it popular and that's a hard cold fact. Seethe! 

Honey I can say what the fuck I want, when I want it, how I want it.
if the comment doesn't apply, you can use a wonderful thing called common sense and NOT RESPOND TO IT.
And with that being said; I stand by what I said.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Who's talking about pioneering brit4 Why are you high on putting words in my mouth wendy4 

If I didn't quote or @ you, the comment wasn't directed at you. Stay in yo fucking lane. wendy4 

Madonna stans have to constantly battle their insecurities with other female pop stars. Any accomplishment that threatens or intimidates them they have to constantly put down other females to make Madonna seem like the supreme one.

So much for being the Queen of Pop and yet her stans are blinded by delusion. Probably cause Madge herself is a narcissist, to begin with.
Oh well. How does the saying go? Like fave, like stan? 

wendy4 

44 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Honey I can say what the fuck I want, when I want it, how I want it.
if the comment doesn't apply, you can use a wonderful thing called common sense and NOT RESPOND TO IT.
And with that being said; I stand by what I said.

No one said you cannot, people are free to act dumb. Thanks for proving my point that you cannot read tho. Now, if you don't want your posts to be addressed then maybe you shouldn't post on a public forum whose purpose is to discuss pop culture. Guess I'm not the one lacking common sense in here... 

2 hours ago, havok said:
Mod Notice
Keep NHB drama in NHB

I wish I could give you more but you didn't give me enough material to work with.

Maybe if you were more entertaining and less.... basic.... I could give you the entertainment your lonely soul is seeking!

Nice job taking this out of No Holds Barred, clear evidence that little comment got you affected.

7 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

I wish I could give you more but you didn't give me enough material to work with.

Maybe if you were more entertaining and less.... basic.... I could give you the entertainment your lonely soul is seeking!

Nice job taking this out of No Holds Barred, clear evidence that little comment got you affected.

We already knew you're incapable of coming up with clever responses, but thanks for the confirmation. Calling me basic with these responses? Oh, the irony. Now the funniest thing here is how butthurt you got over this silly matter. Tagging me in NHB over this, seriously? Just take the loss and move on. Well, in reality it just made me cackle, but if thinking that makes you feel better then go ahead. I like charity! xoxo

Just now, havok said:

We already knew you're incapable of coming up with clever responses, but thanks for the confirmation. Calling me basic with these responses? Oh, the irony. Now the funniest thing here is how butthurt you are over this silly matter. Tagging me in NHB over this, seriously? Just take the loss and move on. Well, in reality it just made me cackle, but if thinking that makes you feel better then go ahead. I like charity! xoxo

Girl I don't owe you any "clever" responses, and I don't give two fucks about running around in circles providing you entertainment, I'm not the one. Get a clown or a brain, whichever comes first.

Just now, /\quarius said:

Girl I don't owe you any "clever" responses, and I don't give two fucks about running around in circles providing you entertainment, I'm not the one. Get a clown or a brain, whichever comes first.

Yet here you are replying to me as if your life depended on it, and eagerly tagging me in NHB in hopes that I give you some attention. But right, "you don't give two fucks". I live for the way you keep dragging yourself, I don't even have to try, you do it all by yourself. Anyhow, have a very nice night or whatever, thanks for the cackles, xoxo. 

6 minutes ago, havok said:

Yet here you are replying to me as if your life depended on it, and eagerly tagging me in NHB in hopes that I give you some attention. But right, "you don't give two fucks". I live for the way you keep dragging yourself, I don't even have to try, you do it all by yourself. Anyhow, have a very nice night or whatever, thanks for the cackles, xoxo. 

If believing that helps you sleep at night, you are free to believe that... I know better than to argue with stupidity. 
I'm here just laughing at your ass in reality. You have fun believing whatever you need to believe!

7 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

By EIGHT MONTHS emoji88.pngemoji88.png

I would understand if it was an entire year or two but legit the same year emoji88.png

No ones gonna check Madonna as the pioneer of electronic music and vocals when Cher came out with BELIEVE the same year! Believe had a huger impact to todays music in comparison to Madonna.

Madonna is iconic for just being MADONNA.

She's the female MJ in terms of her iconic stance. You can name a few songs, place one or two albums as a push for a musical genre, but in the end no one counts her music for inspiration, they count the fact its fucking Madonna. Y'all can have that.

But y'all cant sit here and say Madonna pioneered a pop movement in 1998 when BELIEVE literally changed the game on music entirely by introducing Autotune into the electronic world that is used even today emoji88.pngemoji88.png

Believe wasn't even in the making when ROL was released. ROL already had acclaimed big electronic dance hit before Cher released hers. Sorry!

7 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

I'm pretty sure they're both given credit for making electronica mainstream. A lot of the retrospectives on ROL discuss the fact it brought the genre to the GP's attention, so I'll take it from people who were teens/adults at the time rather than someone who wasn't. Though I agree Believe had a huge impact on autotune as a vocal effect and you can clearly see that in Madonna's own Music record two years later.

Madonna didn't use autotune on Music. It was vocoder. 

13 hours ago, /\quarius said:

If believing that helps you sleep at night, you are free to believe that... I know better than to argue with stupidity. 
I'm here just laughing at your ass in reality. You have fun believing whatever you need to believe!

And yet here you are overreacting to some little shade, tagging me in NHB unceasingly, reporting me. If you actually didn't care and knew better you'd have taken the loss and moved on after the first post. But keep going, I love the way you just keep contradicting your words with your actions. I sleep just fine. You see, I went out and had fun and here you were still tagging me in threads. How sad is that? 

PS. it's just an online board dude, chill. Don't take it so seriously.

And yet here you are overreacting to some little shade, tagging me in NHB unceasingly, reporting me. If you actually didn't care and knew better you'd have taken the loss and moved on after the first post. But keep going, I love the way you just keep contradicting your words with your actions. I sleep just fine. You see, I went out and had fun and here you were still tagging me in threads. How sad is that? 
Madonna+-+MTV+Asia+Outtakes+1998%2528360-new.gif
PS. it's just an online board dude, chill. Don't take it so seriously.

Who said I was taking this seriously tho

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite possibly the dumbest statement ever, especially considering the fact that you stan actual trash Marilyn Manson.

We gotta commend Chris though. To listen to Marilyn Manson for more than 5 seconds and not bleed out from your ears is a true accomplishment. 

ROL is trash

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.