Say Lou Lou

Remy Ma vs Nicki Minaj

All Remy did was slut-shame and talk about money in a diss song, girl bye. Poor Remy was rotting in jail while Nicki revived and changed the face of female rap, Nicki has been nothing but respectful to these old ass female rappers and all they do is shade her for being successful. Idgi.

8 minutes ago, #1 said:

Is about time nicki got any competition, so we will see how it goes. rav3 

I mean we all saw how Nicki lowkey ended Lil Kim with Roman's Revenge so... we'll just have to wait and see bc Nicki is coming! oprah2 

Just now, Infrared said:

@Maraj omg the hoes on Remy Ma's wiki page added this sentence to the nicki vs. remy section

In 2017 she bodied that nicki minaj and exposed her for 7 mins rip3rip3rip3 

It's funny bc all of sudden Remy has little stans now, im screaming. dead2 

Just now, Bambi said:

BAHAHAAHAHAHA not Nicki bringing Bey in this, like she gonna say something lmfao1 lets see if Nicki does something or is just gonna keep liking tweets and bringing up charts 

I think Nicki is cooking up something as we speak, she has ended a female rapper before and she'll do it again. ny9 

Just now, Bambi said:

BAHAHAAHAHAHA not Nicki bringing Bey in this, like she gonna say something lmfao1 lets see if Nicki does something or is just gonna keep likingtweets and bringing up charts 

I mean at the end of the day, success is the best drag. No one checks for dusty ass Remy. She's literally on a low budget ratchet ass TV show for C-list stars that can't make it in the industry lmfao2 

Just now, Philip said:

What led up to this? Time line pls

Remy Ma dropped an album (that sold 7k) and in a few songs she was shading and throwing shots at Nicki and then Nicki responded back to her in the song with Gucci Mane called "Make Love".

9 hours ago, Maraj said:

I mean we all saw how Nicki lowkey ended Lil Kim with Roman's Revenge so... we'll just have to wait and see bc Nicki is coming! oprah2 

To me, Lil kim' was already over way before nicki even did anything... she ain't shit since like 2005, lol. ny6 

I can't with these old has-been hos thinking they're still the shit, like bitch bye, it's over, you're late by like a decade. no one's checking for you. Stop attaching your old dusty sickly-looking self to younger fem. rappers, it won't put you ON again. ny14 

remy is a bottom feeder looking for her next come up. she is on LOVE AND HIP HOP LMFAO. that's where artists go when they refuse to accept their careers are dead. SHE IS STUCK IN THE IN-BETWEEN.

10 hours ago, Maraj said:

Remy Ma dropped an album (that sold 7k) and in a few songs she was shading and throwing shots at Nicki and then Nicki responded back to her in the song with Gucci Mane called "Make Love".

Why they (her label?) didn't drop her after this crime? 

She can't shade anyone with sales like this, because ha ass is already so deep IN THE DARK... it's PITCH BLACK in her case. ny2 

3 minutes ago, #1 said:

To me, Lil kim' was already over way before nicki even did anything... she ain't shit since like 2005, lol. ny6 

I can't with these old has-been hos thinking they're still the shit, like bitch bye, it's over, you're late by like a decade. no one's checking for you. Stop attaching your old dusty sickly-looking self to younger fem. rappers, it won't put you ON again. ny14 

don't get me wrong I like Lil Kim but when she started to hate on Nicki it was just sad tbh bc Nicki really did look up to her. 

I don't get it, I think they're mad because Nicki is doing stuff they haven't done yet.. idk rip3 

I mean you guys can say whatever you want, but she clockedt Nicki Minaj.

Can't wait to see what Nicki has to say tho.

17 minutes ago, Bambi said:

BAHAHAAHAHAHA not Nicki bringing Bey in this

How sis?

3 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

I mean you guys can say whatever you want, but she clockedt Nicki Minaj.

Can't wait to see what Nicki has to say tho.

How sis?

Yeah I can admit as a rap fan that she kinda did rip4 

Oh she posted that video of Bey calling her a rap queen which I think she should delete asap rip2 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All Remy did was slut-shame and talk about money in a diss song, girl bye. Poor Remy was rotting in jail while Nicki revived and changed the face of female rap, Nicki has been nothing but respectful t

I AM SCREAMING   

@Maraj omg the hoes on Remy Ma's wiki page added this sentence to the nicki vs. remy section   In 2017 she bodied that nicki minaj and exposed her for 7 mins  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.