Aidan.

Sleepwalker EP - Aidan's Review

Going review her Kylie + Garibay EP's cause they are interesting. Starting with Sleepwalker kylie1

1) Glow - Excellent song. I love the opening and how the song builds up. The passion in her vocals is also outstanding in this song. I love how powerful the song is overall 9/10

2) Wait - Perhaps my fave song on the EP. I love the dreamy beginning and again the passion within this song. Overall just a beautiful song 9.5/10

3) Break This Heartbreak - A total bop. While it is a bit lyrically empty - the song flows so nicely and the instrumental breaks are out of this world. An experience 9/10

4) Chasing Ghosts - Very interesting song with a very interesting intro. I love the lyrics and flow to this song overall. However I think I might like the demo a little more 8.5/10

Overall this is a fantastic and solid piece of work. It has interesting and eclectic production as well as good lyrics. I know Kylie + Garibay is most people's faves out of the two - but I think this one is superior. If KM14 was anything like this EP I'd be over the moon

36/40 (90)

I do wonder if she's approached him about working on the new album. It would be a shame to leave the possibility behind. This EP also gave me hope that she wasn't afraid to take some risks, and it paid off considering most like their work better than the whole of KMO.

10 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

People think Kylie + Garibay is superior? vomit1 

The features alone take at least one point away from each song jj4

7 minutes ago, dhrbb03 said:

I do wonder if she's approached him about working on the new album. It would be a shame to leave the possibility behind. This EP also gave me hope that she wasn't afraid to take some risks, and it paid off considering most like their work better than the whole of KMO.

The fact that she put out KMO then later in the year released this masterpiece yas1 She has it in her to make another fantastic album - this EP proves that oprah13

I hope he does make an appearance on the new album. It would be a shame if he didn't after this gem

4 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Wait is my fave too. whit1

TASTE whit1

2 hours ago, dhrbb03 said:

Don't get me wrong, I love KMO for what it is, but you're deluded.

.... I was talking about Kylie + Garibay, not KMO