Bionic Monster

GagaBowl viewed roughly 25,000,000 more times than KatyBowl. Why?

7 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

I don't see it

Regardless, she should have more than 2m views if she's as relevant as this site tries to convince me she isdead2

Also if we're gonna use that excuse why was Gaga's post-SB boost astronomically bigger than Katy's (Roar didn't even hit the top 10 I believe)dead2

Because everyone had bought Roar already katy5

5 hours ago, Jjang said:

GagaBowl viewed roughly 25,000,000 more times than KatyBowl. Why?

The real question is how are you still comfortable with having this false info as your thread title? file1

It's still true tho? Especially since you made such a huge ass case about how much 2m subscribers would hep views, I would expect Katy to be at more than 2m views but guess not!

@Bionic Monster You are modern ecstasy! That explains everything. dead2

Anyhow. If according to you the fad of the decade is and has been more relevant than Katy since 2012, then how come Katy has sold more albums, more singles, has had bigger streaming numbers, has made more money and has grossed more than the fad ever since 2013? Explain that to me please. 

giphyhuabf.gif

I mean Katy has had the bigger hits, has sold more, has earned more money yet somehow some youtube views are supposed to erase all that? I mean, only an imbecile would get to that conclusion.  

giphyhuabf.gif

23 minutes ago, Selig said:

@Bionic Monster You are modern ecstasy! That explains everything. dead2

Anyhow. If according to you the fad of the decade is and has been more relevant than Katy since 2012, then how come Katy has sold more albums, more singles, has had bigger streaming numbers, has made more money and has grossed more than the fad ever since 2013? Explain that to me please. 

giphyhuabf.gif

I mean Katy has had the bigger hits, has sold more, has earned more money yet somehow some youtube views are supposed to erase all that? I mean, only an imbecile would get to that conclusion.  

giphyhuabf.gif

They have equal net worths, and Gaga has sold moresorry1

Congrats to Katy selling out after OOTB to get some smashes and them sales. She got what she wantedsorry1

14 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

They have equal net worths, and Gaga has sold moresorry1

Congrats to Katy selling out after OOTB to get some smashes and them sales. She got what she wantedsorry1

You expect us to believe more of your lies when the receipts prove you wrong? We're supposed to believe you over IFPI, RIAA, Spotify, youtube, Forbes and Billboard? Imagine being that deluded, poor thing. Katy has outdone the fad of the decade since TD/BTW, and facts prove it. Numbers don't lie, xoxo. 

giphyhuabf.gif

1 hour ago, Selig said:

You expect us to believe more of your lies when the receipts prove you wrong? We're supposed to believe you over IFPI, RIAA, Spotify, youtube, Forbes and Billboard? Imagine being that deluded, poor thing. Katy has outdone the fad of the decade since TD/BTW, and facts prove it. Numbers don't lie, xoxo. 

giphyhuabf.gif

are you still trying to convince me Katy has sold more albums than Gaga?dead2

I don't need to provide a receipt cause it's common knowledge.dead2

Hello Katy Tour: $1m, The Monster Ball: $227m

California Dreams Tour: $59m, The Born This Way Ball: $198m

Prismatic World Tour: $204m, artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball: $83m

$264,000,000<$508,000,000

*insert dumb Katy gif*

California Dreams Tour

2 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

*insert dumb Katy gif*

California Dreams Tour

The only thing embarassing here is fad's tour gross going from $200M to $80M lmfao

4 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

The only thing embarassing here is fad's tour gross going from $200M to $80M lmfao

Well you're comparing one two part tour with 203 dates lasting 2.5 years to one tour having 79 dates lasting 6 months, it averages out about the same, with ArtRave a little lower. 

jj2

Her tour sales have declined, but she also scaled back her tours after the hip surgery, and established artists usually try to tour less because it's exhausting

jj2 

But Joanne Tour looks like it'll be on an upward trend in terms of profit.  
The Born This Way tour was actually the most profitable tour, even though the final numbers don't look like it. 

6 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

It's still true tho? Especially since you made such a huge ass case about how much 2m subscribers would hep views, I would expect Katy to be at more than 2m views but guess not!

Again : Katy's was uploaded a year and a half later. Does that not "make a big difference" to you too? brit10

4 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

*insert dumb Katy gif*

But you yourself opened this thread with:

"Certain members on FOTP told me Katy has been more relevant than Gaga since 2012"

So comparing total numbers is just ridiculous cheryl1 We all know Gaga was the most important pop star from 2008 to 2010. It's just that after that she started declining rapidly, while Katy maintained her success and even more than tripled her touring power in less than three years aretha1

"Prismatic World Tour: $204m, artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball: $83m"

That's literally all you need to prove the people you criticized in the OP right eve1

11 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

"Certain members on FOTP told me Katy has been more relevant than Gaga since 2012"

So comparing total numbers is just ridiculous cheryl1 We all know Gaga was the most important pop star from 2008 to 2010. It's just that after that she started declining rapidly, while Katy maintained her success and even more than tripled her touring power in less than three years aretha1

That's literally all you need to prove the people you criticized in the OP right eve1

After 2012 :

- She passed Gaga on all social medias (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) .

- Teenage Dream sold more than Born This Way despite the latter being the most hyped & promoted album of the decade, with Gaga's campaign aiming for 30 million album sales but settled for 6. 

- Dark Horse & Roar became bigger hits than any Gaga song.

- Prism sold x2 as much as ARTPOP did and was streamed x5 as much.

- Katy snatched 6 new #1's while Gaga's highest peaking single (and only top 10 one) reached #4. 

And we're delusional for saying Katy has been more popular for the past 5 years file1

17 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

I'll reply with this every time Madonna stans fake-stan Katy to try to tell me Gaga is "#OVER"katy1

At this point no one needs to fake stan anyone to see that Gaga is over.

Not like I didn't tell you before the era started though but you kept claiming that she "won back the GP", "critical acclaim", "awards", "Emotion Revolution went viral"...

So, let me ask you once again:

How is she doing WW?

giphyhuabf.gif

How low did Million Attempts drop? Last time I checked it had dark red updates and had sunken to #24 shortly after being taken off discount. mad10 

Remember when Modern Ecstasy claimed Rihanna needed features to get hits because she couldn't get a solo hit these days?

Needed Me - most streamed song by a female artist

TIWYCF - only had her on vocals and became one of her biggest hits ever

Love on the Brain - #6 on BB Hot 100 with no video and no promo! ny1 

WHEN THE FUCK WILL STEFANI JOANNE ANGELINA GERMANOTTA?

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

After 2012 :

- She passed Gaga on all social medias (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) .

- Teenage Dream sold more than Born This Way despite the latter being the most hyped & promoted album of the decade, with Gaga's campaign aiming for 30 million album sales but settled for 6. 

- Katy snatched 6 new #1's while Gaga's highest peaking single (and only top 10 one) reached #4. 

And we're delusional for saying Katy has been more popular for the past 5 years file1

Thread over rip2 

9 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

If that's true then why did the BTWBall, which ended in 2013, gross more than any Katy tore besides Pissmaticlmfao1

The ARTPOP Ball had 79 dates, Peism had 200+lmfao1

9 hours ago, Jjang said:

After 2012 :

1. BTW and TD sold equally if we're going by Mediatraffic, which Madonna stans love to cling tolmfao1

2. No

3. If we're going into that, Gaga easily could have recreated The Fame for the 4th time like Perra did with Prism to get a quick hit but she decided not tolmfao1

7 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

At this point no one needs to fake stan anyone to see that Gaga is over.

Not like I didn't tell you before the era started though but you kept claiming that she "won back the GP", "critical acclaim", "awards", "Emotion Revolution went viral"...

So, let me ask you once again:

How is she doing WW?

giphyhuabf.gif

How low did Million Attempts drop? Last time I checked it had dark red updates and had sunken to #24 shortly after being taken off discount. mad10 

7 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Remember when Modern Ecstasy claimed Rihanna needed features to get hits because she couldn't get a solo hit these days?

Needed Me - most streamed song by a female artist

TIWYCF - only had her on vocals and became one of her biggest hits ever

Love on the Brain - #6 on BB Hot 100 with no video and no promo! ny1 

WHEN THE FUCK WILL STEFANI JOANNE ANGELINA GERMANOTTA?

Gimme all your meltdowns, gimme your meltowns, gimme all your meltdowns TODAY!

@Bionic Monster

1. How is that good news for Gaga when her first album sold more than all of Katy's albums combined? Perfect showcase of how badly she fell file1 Katy wasn't even competition for her a year before but suddenly selling an equal amount of albums despite the heaviest promo an album campaign have ever seen is brag worthy. Also coming off a huge era, another advantage. Interesting.

2. Yes, Roar & Dark Horse sold as much as Gaga's biggest hits and not only that, but they have more than a billion more YouTube views than Gaga's most viewed song and like 300 million more streams file1And were bigger hits on radio etc 

3. She tried recreating her shtick with Judas and that failed, she tried again with Perfect Illusion (which sounds like a Born This Way reject) and she failed even harder file1 Roar & Dark Horse sounded nothing like her past hits so I don't know what you're talking about  file1Applause was also generic af but the LMs think it's some next level genius because of the bad lyrics file1 She even worked with Zedd on G.U.Y (back then he was the hottest new thing) and that flopped miserably. file1

Katy is singing about relevant topics now while Gaga is acting like she's the most important pop star and a real artist for singing about how she likes having sex with cowboys file1 Making the same videos about clinging to a past bad boy lover, performing the SB as Famega, she didn't mature one bit while Katy became a more interesting artist, that's just the way it is xtina15

26 minutes ago, Jjang said:

@Bionic Monster

1. How is that good news for Gaga when her first album sold more than all of Katy's albums combined? Perfect showcase of how badly she fell file1 Katy wasn't even competition for her a year before but suddenly selling an equal amount of albums despite the heaviest promo an album campaign have ever seen is brag worthy. Also coming off a huge era, another advantage. Interesting.

2. Yes, Roar & Dark Horse sold as much as Gaga's biggest hits and not only that, but they have more than a billion more YouTube views than Gaga's most viewed song and like 300 million more streams file1And were bigger hits on radio etc 

3. She tried recreating her shtick with Judas and that failed, she tried again with Perfect Illusion (which sounds like a Born This Way reject) and she failed even harder file1 Roar & Dark Horse sounded nothing like her past hits so I don't know what you're talking about  file1Applause was also generic af but the LMs think it's some next level genius because of the bad lyrics file1 She even worked with Zedd on G.U.Y (back then he was the hottest new thing) and that flopped miserably. file1

Katy is singing about relevant topics now while Gaga is acting like she's the most important pop star and a real artist for singing about how she likes having sex with cowboys file1 Making the same videos about clinging to a past bad boy lover, performing the SB as Famega, she didn't mature one bit while Katy became a more interesting artist, that's just the way it is xtina15

1. But you said TD sold more and now you're back tracking. The kind of TF peak is not something that can be sustained forever, and don't bring up Dino cause we all know she is yet to reach her 1985-88 LAV/TB peak againxtina11

3. Not you comparing streaming numbers from songs 2008-2013 (when Gaga's biggest hits were released) to songs released IN THE STREAMING ERAxtina4 Gaga was never a huge force on radio in her peak either. Katy had some really shady payola scandals during the Prism eras but I'll let that slidextina4

3. Perfect Illusion has a rock sound but that doesn't mean it's a BTW reject, Judas has some similarities but it was also released the week of Easter, you think Katy would EVER take that kind of risk?xtina10 Also those songs mentioned came from "Born This Way" and "Joanne." Two albums that are undeniably way less commercial than anything Katy has put outxtina8 And her performance at the SB didn't even look like TFga, if anything it looked like a continuation of the stuff she did with Intel last yearxtina1 Even if you think it did, we're talking about music not ONE performance.

She's also singing about the kindness, tolerance (Come to Mama), Black Lives Matter movement (Angel Down), and feminism (Hey Girl.) While Katy teased KP4 to have lots of "Classic Katy fun pop) or smth and is rumored to mooch off an ARIANA feature with a sex song called "Bon Appetit"xtina11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you talking about YouTube? If so then maybe because Katy's was uploaded 18 months after it took place?

According to who? Because the official numbers released state that Katy's ratings were bigger.     

Gaga has sold more albums and grossed more on tours, literally the ONLY thing she has is singles

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.