Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

[LIVE! - RESULTS] Madonna - Megarate (1982-1989)

Just now, Madonna said:

Me checking the Selfshot Thread in Haus of Whores every once in a while:

1Kqb3wi.gif

me when the teacher asks me why i didn't read the book that i was supposed to and read another book instead

1Kqb3wi.gif

Did I mention that there will be a lottery? I will check who participated and ACTUALLY showed up to comment and will randomly pick a winner to receive a gift. The gift will be revealed at the end of the Megarate.

1Kqb3wi.gif

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Did I mention that there will be a lottery? I will check who participated and ACTUALLY showed up to comment and will randomly pick a winner to receive a gift. The gift will be revealed at the end of the Megarate.

1Kqb3wi.gif

Looks like I will own MDNA after all nicki5

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Looks like I will own MDNA after all nicki5

Nah it will be something from the 90s and not something you can buy at the record store (at least not anymore! ari11 )

4 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Speaking of which, can someone please explain to me what the purpose of The Nightlife version was? 

1Kqb3wi.gif

I have also wondered this

1Kqb3wi.gif

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Nah it will be something from the 90s and not something you can buy at the record store (at least not anymore! ari11 )

In that case I am perched

3 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

mariah's albums? ari11

SPEECHLESS

Just now, Andrew! said:

Ugh too soon Jessie my love ny10 Can’t say I haven’t danced around like a princess while listening to this song once or twice 

Ikr? I have a very soft spot for that one cause my dad owned the single and I would listen to it a lot as a child. It makes me very happy. ny10  

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.