Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Teenage Wet Dream

Jake's Top 15 Albums of 2011 (list complete!!!!)

#4. 21 - Adele

21-Adele.jpg

I heard Chasing Pavements and listened to '19' way back in 2008 before she won the Grammys in 2009. I was a huge fan of her. I loved her voice and 19 is nothing but a fantastic album. When I first heard Rolling In The Deep I was very pleased but did not expect it to be the biggest song of 2011 nor the album to be the best selling of the year. Buying the album I listened to it in my room start to finish and was just instantly slayed. Her voice is so beautiful and I can relate to every song. The story of her building the album is amazing as well. Each song being based off a fight she had with her ex lover and turning the emotion and pain into a work of art. My favorite part of the album is the title. How else do we chronicle and categorize our lives but by our age? Some people may think of Adele naming her album '21' after the age she was when she wrote it as cheap and lazy but honestly I think it's brilliant and artistic because 21 was the age and chapter in her life when she experienced all the heartbreak written throughout the record. I'm sure you all have heard the album but for those of you who somehow haven't, please buy the CD or give it a chance. You won't be disappointed.

Track Picks: Set Fire To The Rain, Someone Like You, Rolling In The Deep, Turning Tables, Rumor Has It

#4. 21 - Adele

21-Adele.jpg

Track Picks: Set Fire To The Rain, Someone Like You, Rolling In The Deep, Turning Tables, Rumor Has It

OMG YOUR TRACK PICKS ARE THE EXACT SAME AS MINE! I just also love Lovesong and Don't You Remember...

shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1shock1
you flop! it's great you really need to oprah1
My friend use to listen to it all the time in the car but I always blocked it out and started singing in my head. I haven't been bothered to download it yet either. I do like RITD, and SLY though. oprah1
My friend use to listen to it all the time in the car but I always blocked it out and started singing in my head. I haven't been bothered to download it yet either. I do like RITD, and SLY though. oprah1

Set Fire To The Rain, Turning Tables, Rumor Has It, One and Only and rest of the album are flawless you better listen NOW oprah2

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.