Benji

Harry Styles

5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

We stan a King!

period PERIOD... the way we're extremely lucky that he did that show (even tho i remember the event was poorly handled dd). Every song performed live AT LEAST once... every artist releasing this year wishes giveup1 

I don’t like his music very much but I appreciate him pushing boundaries and (gender) stereotypes. I can’t wait for him to go full on Bowie in the years to come. cry8

17 hours ago, Daenerys said:

period PERIOD... the way we're extremely lucky that he did that show (even tho i remember the event was poorly handled dd). Every song performed live AT LEAST once... every artist releasing this year wishes giveup1 

Exactly. His team handled that event so poorly. The fact tickets sold out within seconds and were being re-sold at outrageous prices was ridiculously unfair to his true fans.

4 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Exactly. His team handled that event so poorly. The fact tickets sold out within seconds and were being re-sold at outrageous prices was ridiculously unfair to his true fans.

Scalpers are the biggest pieces of shit tbh 

1 minute ago, Kai said:

This line up looks like another floppage

default_orangu1.png

Well yeah it's not Adele's time yet and Little Mix was pretty random considering they're kinda on the edge of disbanding
But it is what it is
dead2

Just now, Snow said:

Well yeah it's not Adele's time yet and Little Mix was pretty random considering they're kinda on the edge of disbanding
But it is what it is
dead2

Why the people who voted for them don't help keep their sections alive default_orangu1.png

It's such a waste. But I can't wait to get Ava max and wonho... hopefully in Feb jj2

Hopefully, Dennis Reynolds doesn't do another spotlight form and we get the same artists all over again fall4

Just now, Kai said:

Why the people who voted for them don't help keep their sections alive default_orangu1.png

It's such a waste. But I can't wait to get Ava max and wonho... hopefully in Feb jj2

Hopefully, Dennis Reynolds doesn't do another spotlight form and we get the same artists all over again fall4

Well, that's just kinda how it is with FOTP
Everyone asks for something and bullies the staff into adding them and then they get added and it's crickets
Fave sections? Re-added, and now they're all tanking minus Taylor & Ariana
Kylie section? Possibly under the monthly post minimum this month
And it goes on and on, not just w/ the fave sections
The way I was alone in the BLACKPINK section
default_orangu1.png

Tell you what though, if there is indeed another form, I'll vote Ava
You have my word on that
jj2

Wonho probably isn't happening lbr

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well, that's just kinda how it is with FOTP
Everyone asks for something and bullies the staff into adding them and then they get added and it's crickets
Fave sections? Re-added, and now they're all tanking minus Taylor & Ariana
Kylie section? Possibly under the monthly post minimum this month
And it goes on and on, not just w/ the fave sections
The way I was alone in the BLACKPINK section
default_orangu1.png

Tell you what though, if there is indeed another form, I'll vote Ava
You have my word on that
jj2

Wonho probably isn't happening lbr

The way you describe a toddler wanting something, then when it has it, it doesn't want it anymore true1

Thanks bb. 

Well make it happen, you have connections with Ms Reynolds, correct? jj2

Personally, I think if a spotlight section has flopped before, it shouldn't get re-added... example billie eilish... true1

5 minutes ago, Kai said:

The way you describe a toddler wanting something, then when it has it, it doesn't want it anymore true1

Thanks bb. 

Well make it happen, you have connections with Ms Reynolds, correct? jj2

Personally, I think if a spotlight section has flopped before, it shouldn't get re-added... example billie eilish... true1

That's actually the perfect analogy for FOTP, yes.
FOTP kinda really just HATES any change, which makes it hard for the staff to do anything.
true1

Well I consider Mr. Reynolds a friend, but I don't have a direct line to him or anything
And even if I did, it'd most likely still have to go through Ms. Divine, and possibly also the rest of the mods. 
But I'll try to mention the Ava spotlight idea to Dennis sometime, just so he knows someone wants it.
jj2

Well, they could always do well on the second or third try!
Plus Billie actually stayed for a few months, which is impressive considering all she did was slap her titties.
And also I think not re-adding previous spotlights would limit us, by July we'd be stuck with a Anne-Marie/Clean Bandit/Cupcakke set
true1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Well I consider Mr. Reynolds a friend, but I don't have a direct line to him or anything
And even if I did, it'd most likely still have to go through Ms. Divine, and possibly also the rest of the mods. 
But I'll try to mention the Ava spotlight idea to Dennis sometime, just so he knows someone wants it.
jj2

Whew. We love a corrupt-proof system. true1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well, they could always do well on the second or third try!
Plus Billie actually stayed for a few months, which is impressive considering all she did was slap her titties.
And also I think not re-adding previous spotlights would limit us, by July we'd be stuck with a Anne-Marie/Clean Bandit/Cupcakke set
true1

Hopefully we will get Honest Vocal Coach after Muffinns

true1

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

Just a nickname I give to CupCaKKe ny5

OH
I just noticed
lmfao1

The good sis is so messy though, so she should be a more messy dessert
So she's more like lava cake or something
jj2