Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sonny101

U.S. iTunes Tracker

1. Part of Me

2. I Will Always Love You

3. Rolling in the Deep

4. Set Fire to the Rain

5. Someone Like You

6. We Are Young

7. Stronger

8. Starships

9. Turn Up The Music

10. Paradise

11. What Makes You Beautiful

12. Sexy And I Know It

13. Rack City

14. Turn Me On

15. I Wanna Dance With Somebody

16. Young, Wild & Free

17. Greatest Love Of All

18. It Will Rain

19. Somebody That I Used To Know

20. We Found Love

Adele has 6 songs in the top 100, Whitney has 14.

Adele hasn't been able to knock Taylor from the #1 spot. I'm thinking that while her core fan base will enjoy Skyfall, it may not resonate with younger listeners like her 21 singles did. We probably won't get a video either because of her pregnancy

Adele hasn't been able to knock Taylor from the #1 spot. I'm thinking that while her core fan base will enjoy Skyfall, it may not resonate with younger listeners like her 21 singles did. We probably won't get a video either because of her pregnancy

The song is THIS close to surpassing Taylor, she'll be no.1 very soon I reckon. +legend+

works fine to mefall5

The LivePopBars account was recently suspended due to an issue with the Top 1500 live feed. This has been temporarily removed until the problem is fixed or the server is upgraded.

Which is a shame, I loved looking at the flop/old songs at the bottom of that list +tehe3+

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.