Just now, Divine said:

oh she's a ballad hmm

O7SGf4v.gif

I screamed when the guy yelled "Y AM I ALOOOOONE!!!" it was unexpected n

O7SGf4v.gif

have not seen a single person dislike this song omg you better not be the first

O7SGf4v.gif

3 hours ago, BlancLover said:

Did any one of you watch Produce X 101? Gosh what a fucking rigged system.

My babies didn't even make it. 

I and Hyun watched up until the first elimination. Waste of time really but I'm glad Hangyul will finally get to do something

Anywho I would really like to hear certain high horse members of this board TRY and defend their faves newest material...

3 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I and Hyun watched up until the first elimination. Waste of time really but I'm glad Hangyul will finally get to do something

Anywho I would really like to hear certain high horse members of this board TRY and defend their faves newest material...

Never was a fan of Hangyul for some reason. bebe1 That Yohan guy was pretty much the walmart version of Kang Daniel and I think Wooseok deserved the top spot more than he ever did. brit10

Keum Donghyun, Song Yuvin, and Koo Jungmo were  total losses for that group but I feel like X-1 won't be as big as Wanna One despite Mnet dreaming of the to chart on Billboard. (what the fuck does X-1 mean anyway? I wasn't really paying attention to the host.) 

I was high-key mad that Kim Minkyu didn't make it either. That's just my selfish side because I can stare at his beautifully angelic face forever (I love him even if he wasn't as talented as the others because he can easily train to be better. He's like Lee Jungha from The Unit)

Also what the fuck was that EXO-SC song? The intro killed the entirety of it. The music video like a badly created high school project but when can we expect from agencies thsese days. Ever K-pop Idol group has one and the same songs with literally almost identical lyrics. This is the reason why I listen to Ailee and Paul Kim these days (I used to love Roy Kim but his criminal ass can choke.)