Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mau

Why would P!nk be mad at Xtincta?

How has P!nk never done something as good as Stripped if Stripped copied P!nk's Missundaztood album concept and collaborators.

janet. + Missundaztood = Stripped

Not really.

How has P!nk never done something as good as Stripped if Stripped copied P!nk's Missundaztood album concept and collaborators.

janet. + Missundaztood = Stripped

Huh... I never thought of that before really... but you're pretty much right. xtina1

p!nk nevah liked xtina evah since they did lady marmalade n p!nk tried to scissor xtina in ha dressin room!

i wish that big head talentless dyke wuld try that sh1t taday wit ha man FACE lukkin ass

917f8649779c7e7ef1fe979b80d9db49.gif

Help me I CANT BREATHE!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

I love Pink, she's a great singer and artist overall. The whole "Pink stays mad" is just a joke from aLD. You shouldn't take it too seriously +laughcry+

Problem is, Xtinctas stantards keep tryna say da she important cuz of some rejected Merican Idawl ripawf :tehe: But da truff is tha P!nk is slayin n has bin sellin albums and havin radio hits for years! I C Y THEY MAD!

P!NK +legend+ and XTINA +legend+

Both of them have great voices!!!

Both of them have stage presence!!!

Both proven as females!!!!

Both baddest bitches in the game!!!!

Both looked gorgeous while pregnant!!!!

Love them both!!!

mtqv83.jpg

Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif

XTINA AGUILERA is pulling down almost half a million dollars just to sit in her rotating chair per live shows! Very Xtincta indeed!!!!

Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif

2cekbk5.jpg

P!NK +legend+ and XTINA +legend+

Both of them have great voices!!!

Both of them have stage presence!!!

Both proven as females!!!!

Both baddest bitches in the game!!!!

Both looked gorgeous while pregnant!!!!

Love them both!!!

mtqv83.jpg

Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif

XTINA AGUILERA is pulling down almost half a million dollars just to sit in her rotating chair per live shows! Very Xtincta indeed!!!!

Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif

2cekbk5.jpg

Gurl! ny2

Tell em' how it is. All xtina gotta do is sit her ass down for 2 hours and they throw half a million at her. She on prime time TV every week and got a new song with Adam Levigne comin!

I'm indifferent on P!nk. Don't care for her..

haters... 16lidmv.jpg

Problem is, Xtinctas stantards keep tryna say da she important cuz of some rejected Merican Idawl ripawf :tehe: But da truff is tha P!nk is slayin n has bin sellin albums and havin radio hits for years! I C Y THEY MAD!

Back to Basic: 4m WW

I'm Not Dead: 6m WW

No need to pull Bionic into the equation, since, you know... +runhappy+

??? Over one song that no one gives a fuck about anymore?

Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful' Named Most Empowering Pop Song beating Lady Gaga's Born This Way, Firework, Raise Your Glass, Fucking Perfect.

STAY MAD

11sjchx.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.