3 minutes ago, Mystique said:

2ivk8wh.jpg

Average: 7

High: 10

Low: 0

Reycist tea:

“This song needed a melody and failed to receive one.”

“Ultraviolence is trash to me but the first 5 songs are lit.”

“This song is so good and I love the lyrics, the chorus gives me life every single time.”

“He used to call me Nyquil, cause this song put me to sleep.”

“By far her best title track to date, the haters did not feel a kiss when their dad hit them thus are presseT!”

He used to call me DN, that stood for deadly nightshade, cuz I was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage…

NOO fall3 

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

OUAD should've beaten Young & Beautiful. jj3 

clap1 

1 minute ago, Mystique said:

rlckzl.jpg

Average: 7.3

High: 11

Low: 2

Reycist tea:

“I have really great memories when I hear this song. It was my most played song in the summer of 2012.”

“I don’t know about this track, you know we got a problem with my taste when I like the remix better.”

“I used to stan this song so much, but that god awful Cervix remix beat it down a bit. Still a great song.”

“Yas, slay me Cedric Gervais!”

“I don’t think this song is overrated tbh. The remix definitely is but the album version is so beautiful.”

“A bop! Same story with Video Games but I actually still enjoy listening to this after hearing it so many times.”

Think I’ll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky…

NNNNN ya'll fucked up this is a bop yas2

znudr4.jpg

Average: 7.4

Reycist tea:

“Ride, Died, Cried, Denied, Horrified, Genocide, any way you look at it, it's ok ig.”

“Pretty boring, to be honest.”

“This song helps me go through my worst moments, I usually play it in the shower when I feel down and just let the water swallow me and I start singing it.”

“The iconic portrayal of daddy issues in a nutshell.”

“After I heard it I was like ‘Summertime Sadness is amazing and this is not!’ But the video and song grew on me.”

“Have you really experienced this song unless you've blasted it down a beach-fronted highway?

No.”

I’m tired of feeling like I’m fucking crazy, I’m tired of driving till I see stars in my eyes…

Just now, Mystique said:

znudr4.jpg

Reycist tea:

“Ride, Died, Cried, Denied, Horrified, Genocide, any way you look at it, it's ok ig.”

“This song helps me go through my worst moments, I usually play it in the shower when I feel down and just let the water swallow me and I start singing it.”

“After I heard it I was like ‘Summertime Sadness is amazing and this is not!’ But the video and song grew on me.”

“Have you really experienced this song unless you've blasted it down a beach-fronted highway?

No.”

I’m tired of feeling like I’m fucking crazy, I’m tired of driving till I see stars in my eyes…

oprah4

1 minute ago, Mystique said:

znudr4.jpg

Reycist tea:

No.”

happy this slimy cookie crumbie crusty cunt of a song got the garbage bin treatment!

2ahfhmv.jpg

Average: 7.5

Reycist tea:

“It's alright. Should've been finessed a little.”

“I used to love this song although I barely listen to it anymore.”

“Sounds like a BTD reject to me.”

“I love the smooth jazzy feel to this track, it’s one of my favorites.”

“A brilliant fucking song fight me @Tampass or whoever it is that has a hatred for it.”

“Wow! I over hyped this one so bad, that when I see its title playing I still get excited before I remember it's trash and press skip.”

I live to love you and I love to love you and I live to love you, boy…

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Voting is now closed, the live reveal will take place TOMORROW, (Sunday the 17th) at 10 AM Pacific!  Everyone better perch    

As the above graphic made by yours truly suggests, this megarate will encompass the 23 singles released by our friend Lana Del Rey.    Our story begins on October 16, 2011, the fateful day L

We're starting in 10 minutes, get in here reycists!  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.