P.O.P

Buzfeed ranks the TOP 35 shades of all time

Mariah hands down is the best diva, everyone hates her and she can drag bitches today 

I don't know her lj1  

She used to be popular, she knew she was dead wrong for saying that so casual lj1 

Whitney's, I don't think of her lj1 

14 hours ago, Salvatore said:

God, this is why I despise Mariah Carey. She truly hates everyone, even the people she pretends to like.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

It is odd considering she has never started any shit FIRST.

But even fucking Kylie tried to reach out and tickle her weave rip1 She must have something going on with her rip1

They forgot to add this iconic Christina shade tho' coffee1

"You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. "  xtina17

3 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

They forgot to add this iconic Christina shade tho' coffee1

"You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. "  xtina17

I remember CACKLING so hard when I saw this, ruthless moo2 

On 21/10/2016 at 8:42 PM, Salvatore said:

God, this is why I despise Mariah Carey. She truly hates everyone, even the people she pretends to like.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

How can you know that?.

tumblr_ni9vsz0Da11s2wio8o1_500.gif

People that know her personally say she is a nice person. Whitney, Jordin Spark, Kelly Clarckson, Pattie, Aretha, Beyonce, Anastacia, etc.

On 21/10/2016 at 4:31 PM, Taylor said:

true, it has more impact than any of her music

It's not ok to lie. You will have to confess. Just wait there, i will call Wonder Woman and tell her to bring The Lasso Of Truth.

tumblr_n2j4unAI8C1s2wio8o1_400.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Avril was always such a disgusting, rodent-looking, rotting-teeth piece of shit pressed 24/7  

yass  is legendary 

She's been calling established, superior female artists "a ho" since she was 17 Dumb sexist bitch, with gender issues, who always dressed as a guy, then started looking like some stereotype of a

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.