Tyler Joseph

FINE, FRESH, FIERCE FACEOFF: THE KATY PERRY BATTLE ROYALE | ACT I

10 hours ago, Pageant Material said:

Shade me a bit eve1 As of this writing, you still have 5 days 18 hours before the due. 

You mean like your shade dodging PM's and tags? tay1

You'll be expecting my Katy votes in half a day.aretha1

10 hours ago, QUINN said:

Jeffrey is the KP megarate King, have some respect! clap1 

But thanks moo1 

And I mentioned that I wouldn't be doing this if you weren't promoting it. aretha1

As u can see I'm no big Katy stan, although I know the majority of her albums. eve1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

And I mentioned that I wouldn't be doing this if you weren't promoting it. aretha1

As u can see I'm no big Katy stan, although I know the majority of her albums. eve1

Nobody's forcing you, sis! Only do it if you want to. It's meant to be a fun way to bring some activity to the Katy section for the next couple weeks. There will be 6 rounds, just so you're aware.

idk why you say 'as you can see' as if it's reasonable expectation to assume that someone isn't a Katy fan but slay I guess um3 

10 hours ago, QUINN said:

Nobody's forcing you, sis! Only do it if you want to. It's meant to be a fun way to bring some activity to the Katy section for the next couple weeks. There will be 6 rounds, just so you're aware.

idk why you say 'as you can see' as if it's reasonable expectation to assume that someone isn't a Katy fan but slay I guess um3 

Well I never posted here, nor is she in my awards, so it's safe to assume. eve1 And I'm not forced I said I want to do this. aretha1

But Walking on Air >>>>

11 hours ago, Pageant Material said:

you can just send us a pm with the list of the songs you chose from each pairings. I really didn't make myself clear in that part dead7 

It kind of would've been clear and easier if u made a list in the op with the song pairings, so voters would just copy paste and highlight their pick or something. aretha1