Michael.

Britney calls Tinashe "Tinasha" for the third time

I feel so bad for her tbh. Someone on Britney's team should've corrected her. Unless they all think it's actually "Tinasha" and the poor gurl is too affraid to correct them.

The worst bit is some britards trolling her on twitter and calling her by her "new name" fall1

11 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I feel so bad for her tbh. Someone on Britney's team should've corrected her. Unless they all think it's actually "Tinasha" and the poor gurl is too affraid to correct them.

The worst bit is some britards trolling her on twitter and calling her by her "new name" fall1

I swear to god Tinasha actually sounds better fall2 

I agree, Tinashe is probably embarrassed to correct her but she doesn't mind so...

8 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

It's obvious no one corrects her on these things dead2 

At the same time I'd probably let her call me whatever she wanted too cry9