Tasso

22 dead & 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Ariana concert

2 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

... this hurts. to think that everyday, tons of people walk past him and give him no help, and he is better person than all of them... wow. 

Allegedly he was an ex-soldier too. That really brings up some questions about the state of our country, but now's not the time for that... 

Someone set up a JustGiving page to help this guy out for his heroism. It's up to 12k.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/HomelessHeroManchester?utm_id=60&utm_term=Yp9ZQ62NJ

and there's another one - 7k

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Stevethehero

And on a side note, someone on Facebook has asked ITV News for contact for him, so he can get him a job and a place to stay

DAhYfY5XsAARnlr.jpg

35 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Someone set up a JustGiving page to help this guy out for his heroism. It's up to 12k.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/HomelessHeroManchester?utm_id=60&utm_term=Yp9ZQ62NJ

and there's another one - 7k

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Stevethehero

And on a side note, someone on Facebook has asked ITV News for contact for him, so he can get him a job and a place to stay

DAhYfY5XsAARnlr.jpg

Wow. I hope they are able to get the money to him so that he can get a nice suit and a nice job. He deserves it.

5 hours ago, Luca. said:

To think that my concert was 5 days after this, I'm heartbroken.

People in my school keep telling me 'I'm sorry that she quit the tour', Ariana's health is more important than that. The victims, the families, Ariana's crew, the fans, all of their health are more important than anything right now.

Someone told me Ariana was looking for attention today, I had the nerve to give her a slap. People are dying and then there are people who would do anything to get retweets, likes, followers, relevance, etc. 

I'm so so so so sad & angry that this had to happen & I'm so so sorry for all the victims, the injured people & all the others that have been affected in this tragedy. My heart is with all of you. :(

hug1 Just wanna give you a virtual hug. All of this is awful. :( 

Martyn Hett has been found and unfortunately didn't make it. A hugely popular guy on Twitter and a devout Corrie fan with hilarious online content. Pictured here on Twitter on the night of the concert. I want you all to know how loved he is by a lot of people. I never met him, but I wish i had.

2yydok7.jpg

His colleagues have written a fitting piece to describe him. To read about him, click here:

http://www.qxmagazine.com/2017/05/tribute-martyn-hett/

We need to read about the victims, and celebrate them and not the perpretrators. 

Such a shame. When you hear about these attacks in London, New York, Stockholm, I've always felt so sad but a bit of a detachment. When this happens in a city 30 minutes away, a city I frequent so often, an arena which I've been to 10+ times, and victims are among the communities that I am in, it feels like the most bizarre, surreal experience.

Not a lot unites people these days, but a concert brings people together to celebrate an artist(s) we all love. It's a celebration of music, and can create some of your best memories. How somebody can target such a soft, young audience and turn what should be a nice experience into a traumatic event that will haunt everybody is BEYOND me. It's the purest form of evil. 

12 hours ago, Luca. said:

We lost so many young fans. brit2 

brit2 

i cant help but think if any of them are missing for a reason.

i hate thinking it but what if one or two of them had a hand in it brit2 

i hope im 100000% wrong brit2 

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

brit2 

i cant help but think if any of them are missing for a reason.

i hate thinking it but what if one or two of them had a hand in it brit2 

i hope im 100000% wrong brit2 

There is no evidence to suggest that any of the missing victims were accomplices in the bombing. What on earth could possibly bring you to such a conclusion? jj4

11 minutes ago, Hermione said:

There is no evidence to suggest that any of the missing victims were accomplices in the bombing. What on earth could possibly bring you to such a conclusion? jj4

idk i think its just a thought generated from watching moves/tv shows where people go missing because theyre a suspect.

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk i think its just a thought generated from watching moves/tv shows where people go missing because theyre a suspect.

Sorry that's ridiculous. These are children. What makes you think they were in on it?

10 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Leave this thread orangu1