Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunty Bear

Reycism: The Year in Reyview, 2017 Edition

5 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Well I enjoyed (most of) @Lachlan and @Hunty Bear's lists. wub1

Now if only @Andres would Do Something.mp3

Thanks for following along sis!

3 hours ago, Diamond said:

I'm glad someone else thinks Green Light is a trinity song, the people who dragged when it first came out and say it's the worst on Melodrama are uglee!

QlWyy.gif

I haven’t seen anyone who dislikes Green Light, it’s a smash and you must be hard of hearing to think otherwise.

1 hour ago, Lachlan said:

Thanks for following along sis!

Of course. kylie1 Hopefully next year our tastes will clash again with something like the Alt-R&B girls. Can't lie it's been fun bonding with people over these girls wub1

1 hour ago, Lachlan said:

I haven’t seen anyone who dislikes Green Light, it’s a smash and you must be hard of hearing to think otherwise.

Facts only!

On 12/15/2017 at 10:49 PM, Lachlan said:

Smh @ at you not citing Performance as a highlight but stan. xtina14 

On 12/15/2017 at 10:50 PM, Hunty Bear said:

rediscovered this album a month ago or so and I forgot how good it was, but still would be an Honorable Mention for me at most!

DRHYP2oVQAAkxb2.jpg

but Performance was robbed!

On 12/15/2017 at 10:50 PM, Andres said:

Performance is cute but cute next to gorgeous (aka my highlights)... gorgeous is gonna devour cute xtina14xtina15

Violent Noise is the best song on the album, I can confirm after almost two years since this album dropped lj1 

On 12/25/2017 at 4:50 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Number 1 Angel trinity: Roll With Me / Emotional / ILY2

Haha

On 12/25/2017 at 4:50 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Pop 2 trinity: Backseat / Lucky / I Got It

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Violent Noise is the best song on the album, I can confirm after almost two years since this album dropped lj1 

Performance still does a big fat shit on the rest of the album but I can also confirm after almost two years that this album was slept on too much. awk1 

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.