Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Has Gaga surpassed Britney?

40 minutes ago, Jjang said:

You’re more than welcome to post receipts of the ever lasting impact you’re speaking of sis until then 404 

4i66yG3.gif

googling "lady gaga impact" too hard for you?

4i66yG3.gif

No. CurrentNey might have been completely forgotten (as in no one really knows where she is or what she's doing) but she's had a good long run with consistently spread out hits that still get airplay. Gaga, however, has only a few hits that are still somewhat relevant and they're almost all from the first two years of her career, minus Shallow which most people don't even really associate with Gaga as a standalone act xtina1

The problem with Gaga is that she's shapeshifted so fucking fast in so little time that she has taken away from herself the chance to become an icon. No one really knows what to remember Gaga for. None of her isolated characteristics (looks, performances, vocals,...) have had the chance to truly stand out and make a mark. Well, her looks did but then she blew that by both becoming predictable ánd just dropping her fashion ambition altogether in 2016 cry5 So her "image" is scrambled rn. And that will hurt her in the long run. Britney, however, is still remembered for the icon she already was in her first years. She developed organically as a public figure. Gaga, however, will get lost in the shuffle exactly because she's had to beg for attention from the audience every single year of her career. That might work in the short term, but nope. Bookmark me. She will not be a legend.

as a social phenomenon probably not. but she came close.

in terms of everything else? yes. better hits. better tours. better albums. better acclaim. better voice/singing. better shows. better weaves/wigs. better fans (lol shade). file1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.