Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Thoughts on Ratillia?

Now that Cameltoe Cabbagello's new album has dropped what are your thoughts on it? Was it worth the wait? Certainly the duet BAM BAM with indie pop sensation Ed Sheeran seems to be doing well on the charts and on Metacritic the album currently has a score of 80 making it better rated than Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989, Republican and Lover by America's darling Taylor Swift. Or is it just another sign of Camila's downward career trajectory now that she can no longer fool the public through her romance with Singer-Songwriter Sweetheart and Prodigy Shawn Mendes while other more interesting singers like Billie Eyelash, the Oliva girl, Doja Cat, Latto and Saweetie are seeing a rise in popularity. 

I haven't listened to it yet but would be interested to know the thoughts of people who have... Is the album worth a listen?

8 hours ago, Slayty Perry said:

Her voice was so extra annoying on the album that I decided to unstan and I'm not exaggerating

That's why I'm scared to even dare listening. 

Kkkamilla will forever be trash in my eyes. The fact she had to go to “racial healing” sessions to cure her of her racism is just… um3 

Aside from that, her music and her voice are not good enough to warrant further attention.

Pathetic, Lame trash excuse of an album (like her discog is full of trash). 

TANKED already

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

Kkkamilla will forever be trash in my eyes. The fact she had to go to “racial healing” sessions to cure her of her racism is just… um3 

Aside from that, her music and her voice are not good enough to warrant further attention.

THANK YOU!!!! Also, Kkkamila's music is unbearable trash and I'm soooooo glad FLOPmance flopped and FADmilia will flop like hell too!!!!

18 hours ago, Equals = said:

Camila now sucks. 

This new album will flop and I'm not even kidding.

I wish South of the Border (which is not on Familia, by the way) and Bam Bam never existed ari4

What is it with Ed and suddenly collaborating with terrible people all of a sudden? dead2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.