Snow

Kim Petras supports fans having gay sex during her shows

Kim-Petras-Tour.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1

Kim Petras has shown support for her LGBTQIA+ fans who have sex at her concerts in a new interview. 

Petras revealed that Brooklyn and Chicago were some of her favourite stops before giving insight into her goals for the show and its attendees. “I like the warehouse Vibe where people can stand and dance, and I feel like my music is better for that so that it feels more like a party than a stadium, sitting down with your drink and observing,” she explained. 

After the interviewer compared her concert to wanting to “be touched by a different person all over, the entire time,” the ‘Future Starts Now’ singer responded: “Yes… which is something I’m proud of.” 

She added: “There’s definitely gay sex happening, which is lit. In the crowd, and that’s the goal.” 

x

1 minute ago, Max said:

GET YOUR TITS OUT

DO IT RIGHT NOW

rih13

Such meaningful and deep lyrics ugh when I die I want this played on my funeral cry0 XXX also

2 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Such meaningful and deep lyrics ugh when I die I want this played on my funeral cry0 XXX also

Right when they push me into the fire I want them to play "What's my name? I'm the THROAT GOAT" gaga1

3 minutes ago, Max said:

Right when they push me into the fire I want them to play "What's my name? I'm the THROAT GOAT" gaga1

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAAAAAAAAAND katy3