Roman Holiday

Ariana Grande | Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) | April 28, 2014

Ariana is really smart. Her fanbase is devoted enough already to get this to #1 on iTunes and now Iggy's fanbase will also do what they can to support it. And Iggy will bring the song even more attention by having two songs in the iTunes Top 10. Not to mention the lyrics video will most likely drop the same day as the single since it's already been shot. I'm expecting this to enter the BB Top 10 like The Way did. It may chart even higher. cry1

My only concern is that the word is it's a pure pop song and not the usual RnB pop Ariana does. The urban audience loves her so I really hope she doesn't alienate them.

Ariana is really smart. Her fanbase is devoted enough already to get this to #1 on iTunes and now Iggy's fanbase will also do what they can to support it. And Iggy will bring the song even more attention by having two songs in the iTunes Top 10. Not to mention the lyrics video will most likely drop the same day as the single since it's already been shot. I'm expecting this to enter the BB Top 10 like The Way did. It may chart even higher. cry1

My only concern is that the word is it's a pure pop song and not the usual RnB pop Ariana does. The urban audience loves her so I really hope she doesn't alienate them.

i'm sure it will have urban influences at least given that iggy is on there as well

Ariana posted possible lyrics on Twitter:

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande 13m
every time you touch me and say you love me I get a little bit breathless
i shouldn't wannnt it
but it's you

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande 19m
99 problems but u won't be 1

We are not ready for that ratchet urban banger oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>