phugphag

EDITED/FIXED: Best selling female albums artists WW of all Times!

its just sad, yet predictable that a bunch of gay third world Madonna fossils would dispute Sony Music! ny2 as if these cave dwelling phags have receipts that Sony dont ny2 
True tea is the USA is the main market and The Hag hasnt been relevant since the 80s there kii

The irony of Moomoo stans trying to drag Vadge's sales and relevancy when Rebel Fart has already sold 2X as much as The Elusive Platinum Certification. ayumi1 Not relevant since the 80's indeed.

*waits for "but she had charting singles," as if the GENEROUS estimate of 200K WW album-equivalent sales from track downloads from those two singles would still put it over RH's sales*

you keep mentioning third world country and i bet a lot of us from third world have more money than you xtina9 

anyway, so many kiis from this thread.

who's lying and who's saying the truth tho? rav1

never been into sales etc etc compilation etc etc 

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

you keep mentioning third world country and i bet a lot of us from third world have more money than you xtina9

anyway, so many kiis from this thread.

who's lying and who's saying the truth tho? rav1

never been into sales etc etc compilation etc etc 

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

Seething i see. but in reality 20 of the major markets make up 90+ % of the sales so when we say Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, China etc are irrelevant it's because they really are ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

Seething i see. but in reality 20 of the major markets make up 90+ % of the sales so when we say Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, China etc are irrelevant it's because they really are ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

i'm not "seething" but i'm explaining to you that not because we're from third worlds that we're all poorer or less knowledgeable than you. sass1

and idc about major markets, i'd rather know who's telling the truth and who's lying in this thread brit5

i'm not "seething" but i'm explaining to you that not because we're from third worlds that we're all poorer or less knowledgeable than you. sass1

and idc about major markets, i'd rather know who's telling the truth and who's lying in this thread brit5

yes boo either Sony is lying or the Madonna hags with they calculating and totting up receipts from Syria in the 80s are lying sass1

and why does your rich 3rd world country not buy any music? poor yew sass1

yes boo either Sony is lying or the Madonna hags with they calculating and totting up receipts from Syria in the 80s are lying sass1

and why does your rich 3rd world country not buy any music? poor yew sass1

hmm i'm not sure which one i believe in sass1 

because they're not all rich, like in USA i guess? sass1 unless you're all living in a palace there? sass1 i wonder why there's a sprint commercial tho sass1

hmm i'm not sure which one i believe in sass1

because they're not all rich, like in USA i guess? sass1 unless you're all living in a palace there? sass1 i wonder why there's a sprint commercial tho sass1

Basically the tea is Madonna has sold more fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> BUT... nowhere near close to what the faghags try it ny1 if Mariah had a '21' era (it won't happen but if) then she would legit be ahead of the hag and thats why they scared! ny1

Plus Godriah has more No1s of course oprah2 and her Xmas songs is more successful than any Dinosaur song ever released oprah2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.