Nicole Richie

Zedd & Kesha | True Colors

1 minute ago, Onika said:

True, she could use all the promo she can get dead2 

especially since she isn't getting the mainstream attention with these release, shes getting some but she needs more, annoying AF that calvin and rihanna came out today too like give us animals a chance to breath

Just now, Nicole Richie said:

especially since she isn't getting the mainstream attention with these release, shes getting some but she needs more, annoying AF that calvin and rihanna came out today too like give us animals a chance to breath

Daddy Calvin needs to start crosspromoting tbh wendy1 

I've seen a lot of articles about it, but that could also be the echo chamber of the people I tend to follow lol

1 minute ago, Onika said:

Daddy Calvin needs to start crosspromoting tbh wendy1 

I've seen a lot of articles about it, but that could also be the echo chamber of the people I tend to follow lol

yeah i feel like most articles i see are from people on here reposting or tweeting them out dead1 

4 hours ago, Okan said:

People say she's doing interviews today alex1brit2 

I hope they don't try to harass her about her personal business too much and actually ask her questions about the music. It's the least they can do for her.

P.S. Serious question to the fans on here who are more dedicated than I am:

How was this allowed to happen? I mean of course I'm extremely thankful it was allowed to happen, but how?

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

I hope they don't try to harass her about her personal business too much and actually ask her questions about the music. It's the least they can do for her.

How was this allowed to happen? I mean of course I'm extremely thankful it was allowed to happen, but how?

http://fotpforums.com/topic/127462-tmz-sonyrca-allows-kesha-to-release-true-colors/

Just now, Anna-wa said:

I think Sony took more control and kinda forced Luke to let her record it.