Infrared

Madonna stans, let's talk about it

Humour me as to why you think Ray of Light should've won over Lauryn Hill in 1999, despite Lauryn Hill beating Madonna in critical acclaim, impact, + sales as an added bonus - even streams oprah7

I'm 100% curious to see how I can proven wrong nat1 

I've seen some delulu's upset and I want to give everyone the chance to prove me wrong with some hot piping tea.

with receipts - MC scores, other scores, sales, legacy as a bonus, 

@Earth Ripper @Jjang @Angelus @Cruella de Vil @Devil Pray

1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

This is quite possibly the dumbest statement ever!

i dont care! its just an opinion that doesnt affect you or anyone else!

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

original.gif

doesnt affect me!

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

We gotta commend Chris though. To listen to Marilyn Manson for more than 5 seconds and not bleed out from your ears is a true accomplishment. 

Q3ad634.jpg

your opinion does not affect me! sass1

say what you want, i dont care! sass1

4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Q3ad634.jpg

sass5

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

We gotta commend Chris though. To listen to Marilyn Manson for more than 5 seconds and not bleed out from your ears is a true accomplishment. 

Q3ad634.jpg

He actually made some amazing records though. I get that he's not everyone's taste, but he's actually received plenty of acclaim from music journalists who were not just stuck up rock/metal junkies wendy3 It's a bit weird to throw around the idea that he sucks so carelessly.

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

He actually made some amazing records though. I get that he's not everyone's taste, but he's actually received plenty of acclaim from music journalists who were not just stuck up rock/metal junkies wendy3 It's a bit weird to throw around the idea that he sucks so carelessly.

Spoiler

Still an absolutely horrid listening experience.

Q3ad634.jpg

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

thank you

Q3ad634.jpg

I love how current AOTY was actually inspired by Ray of Light clap3

The direct sonic influence is hard to find, but one of the chief inspirations for 25 was Madonna's Ray of Light. "You know what I found so amazing about that record?" Adele says. "That's the record Madonna wrote after having her first child, and for me, it's her best. I was so all over the place after having a child, just because my chemicals were just hitting the fucking roof and shit like that." She felt detached from her artistic self. "I was just drifting away, and I couldn't find that many examples for myself where I was like, 'Fuck, they truly came back to themselves,' until someone was like, 'Well, obviously, Ray of Light.'" Adele listened to it over and over, and was particularly captivated by "Frozen." "I took that song as 'I've gotten my confidence to come and do me again.' "

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/adele-inside-her-private-life-and-triumphant-return-20151103?page=2

oprah1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite possibly the dumbest statement ever, especially considering the fact that you stan actual trash Marilyn Manson.

ROL is trash

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.