Entea

Video emerges of a guy being pounded by machinery

I'm guessing he's dead, not for the faint hearted rip4

Spoiler

You have to view the video in Facebook and click 'see video' as Facebook has hidden it due to it showing mature content

rip4

27 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Bitch did you not watch the same video I did??? Homie was whipped around and was bleeding

literally having you whole body being repeatedly slammed against a hard cement floor with your skull & bones probably breaking every bone in your upper body in the process like... dead2  

10 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

i saw it on facebook so horrible, how come there was no one prepared incase of an emergency or even a freaking stop botton OMG

Ikr like this is why emergency stop buttons exist he could of easily survived with just a few injuries rip1

EDIT: or actually maybe not based on the first few times his head probably cracked open cause that was a pretty hard slam dead4

1 hour ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Bitch did you not watch the same video I did??? Homie was whipped around and was bleeding

k but im still optimistic ohno1

Spoiler

you said that a bit harsh. brit5

1 hour ago, Dr. Slay said:

literally having you whole body being repeatedly slammed against a hard cement floor with your skull & bones probably breaking every bone in your upper body in the process like... dead2  

not a scratch on him! hope he's up and around in a few days!