fab

What are your "first time going out" anthems?

I started going out and partying pretty late, at like early 17 .. although not regularly until I was 18-19 wendy3 

ugh those first times were so exciting oprah4 

Anyway I really feel a special connection to some of the songs that were played constantly those times oprah4 

I get really nostalgic and go awf instantly whenever I hear them now, even tho most of them are lowkey trash cry9  

do you have songs like that as well? oprah4 

I don't have any plans to ever get blackout drunk for various reasons (one of them being my anti-seizure medicine I take once when I get up and twice when I go to bed...).

However, if I were to ever go out with people I trust and just dance/not get drunk, I'd want to have my headphones and phone so I could play this song:

(Since I don't know when that will be, if ever, I can't predict what will be the Hot Songs at the time hahaha - but I do know I will never get tired of this song.)

2 hours ago, #Music said:

I don't go out sadly! :( Simply because where I live all that's played is reggaeton lmfao1 Can't wait to get out of this shithole wendy1

omg here too where are you from? wendy1 

I used to listen Judas, Firework, Justify My Love, Criminal and Hollaback Girl in a very low volume all night until i started to play them very loud at afternoon, mom was shocked jj2 

11 hours ago, Shiver said:

Tell me about it orangu1orangu1

In which area are you? orangu1 Im in the Spanish capital of reggaeton orangu1

9 hours ago, Jose said:

omg here too where are you from? wendy1 

Spain! orangu1

I remember I was 18, I'd just got a mobile phone that could store music, and I was walking down the streets with a group of friends to a party listening to this: