Aion

The Festive Lounge

It's probably got something to do with the re-release of the #1s - if I get these demos instead of the new material that I was promised, I am going to flip my lid dead4

SAME HERE. orangu1 I will not even buy it if that happens.

Well, I wouldn't go that far, I'll probably still buy it (she needs all the help she can get right now dead4

I'll just remain bitter dead0

I don't worry so much about sales right now, with this Vegas residency Queen is all set for the next two years. gaga13

I don't worry so much about sales right now, with this Vegas residency Queen is all set for the next two years. gaga13

Well, I think I've reached that point after the past year or so dead0 

But I still think that getting a gold record would be so satisifying rn, 

Still, you have a point - with Vegas, she has a chance to get her career back on track and rehabilitate herself moo1

mariah-carey-no1-album-art-billboard-650

1. "Vision of Love" (4 weeks, 1990)
2. "Love Takes Time" (3 weeks, 1990)
3. "Someday" (MTV Unplugged version) (2 weeks, 1991)
4. "I Don’t Wanna Cry" (2 weeks, 1991) 
5. "Emotions" (3 weeks, 1991) 
6. "I’ll Be There" (featuring Trey Lorenz) (2 weeks, 1992)
7. "Dreamlover" (8 weeks, 1993) 
8. "Hero" (4 weeks, 1993) 
9. "Fantasy" (Bad Boy Fantasy version) (8 weeks, 1995) 
10. "One Sweet Day" (featuring Boyz II Men) (16 weeks,1995-1996) 
11. "Always Be My Baby" (2 weeks, 1996) 
12. "Honey" (3 weeks, 1997) 
13. "My All" (1 week, 1998) 
14. "Heartbreaker" (featuring Jay-Z) (2 weeks, 1999) 
15. "Thank God I Found You" (featuring Joe & 98 Degrees) (1 week, 2000) 
16. "We Belong Together" (14 weeks, 2005) 
17. "Don't Forget About Us" (2 weeks, 2005) 
18. "Touch My Body" (2 weeks, 2008) 
19. "Infinity" (2015)

Tracklist is quite obvious, but why they keep putting that Fantasy remix to all of her collections? I get it - that remix is an important part of her career, but it loses too much elements of original "Fantasy", and especially outside USA that original version was definitely the main version.

... and because it's #1's, what is an unplugged version of "Someday" doing there? That wasn't #1, the original album version was.

Is that the OFFICIAL tracklist?  I'm guessing that's it except they're  not adding on the other new songs till later.  I'll be disappointed if Infinity is the only new track!

Tracklist is quite obvious, but why they keep putting that Fantasy remix to all of her collections? I get it - that remix is an important part of her career, but it loses too much elements of original "Fantasy", and especially outside USA that original version was definitely the main version.

... and because it's #1's, what is an unplugged version of "Someday" doing there? That wasn't #1, the original album version was.

Yeah, I understand they want to make some changes to distinguish it from the original #1's collection, but they could have been bonus tracks instead.  Not that the alternate versions are bad by any means!

In general I think the concept of Greatest Hit albums are useless especially in the current digital age but it's doubly stupid since this is her upteenth GH. Like we get it, you had like 18 #1s. Also my disdain over the new song, I mean I bought all the pre-album tracks from MIAMTEC (a terrible name btw god like seriously) the day they came out listening to the preview once but jeez. 

+ can't understand how Music Box was the most successful of all her eras when it's her weakest 90s effort #Imright

In general I think the concept of Greatest Hit albums are useless especially in the current digital age but it's doubly stupid since this is her upteenth GH. Like we get it, you had like 18 #1s. Also my disdain over the new song, I mean I bought all the pre-album tracks from MIAMTEC (a terrible name btw god like seriously) the day they came out listening to the preview once but jeez. 

+ can't understand how Music Box was the most successful of all her eras when it's her weakest 90s effort #Imright

The purpose of '1 to Infinity' is basically promote the Vegas Residency, they aren't expecting big sales from this project, they know that most of the people and fans already have all the songs basically. 

Sony is rebuilding her image and legend status with a solid promo.

'Music Box' is a masterpiece, lyrically and vocally perfect   cry7

The purpose of '1 to Infinity' is basically promote the Vegas Residency, they aren't expecting big sales from this project, they know that most of the people and fans already have all the songs basically. 

HAHAHAHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyRrcENrpk4 <<<<

Sure Jan  ayumi1

Glitter> Music Box

the bad boy fantasy one has the original chorus after the "I'm in heaven one"

tell ha

HAHAHAHAHAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyRrcENrpk4 <<<<

Sure Jan  ayumi1

Glitter> Music Box

What kind of stupid comparison   brit5

'Glitter' is a good album, but it's a soundtrack, totally different on purpose and sound, made almost 10 years later.

'Music Box' was written entirely by Mariah in her early 20, there's a reason if it's her most successful one not only on sales but also in critical acclamation   clap1

Hero >>>>>>>>>> Careers.

End thread    ny12

Yas. I've always thought this. MB has it's gems but it's my least favorite of her 90s work.

Mariah Carey>>>Daydream=Butterfly>>>Emotions>>>>Merry Christmas>>Unplugged>>>>>>Rainbow>>>>>Music Box