Chris

Britney: I will NEVER return to the music industry

Alexa, play Piece of Me. 
poor Britney, the media will never leave her alone. 

I’m glad she’s sticking to just writing, for herself and others. The industry, nah, the world, was cruel to her. Why would she want that kind of stress and attention again?
Now I’m wondering if any of these songs she’s had a hand in writing are already out there blasting on the airwaves?giveup4 

12 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Spill, bestie!

I think I make a Grammar mistake there bebe1 what I mean to say is she shouldn’t return because the industry treated her bad

While I think it’s sad we will never hear any Britney music again, I really wouldn’t expect anything other than retirement from the industry. No one would want to return after being treated the way she has. 

I do wonder if she has been a ghost writer on any bangers we know though brit16

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Other than that one of course. I mean, she said she ghostwrote songs for other artists in the last year. I'm wondering which songs are rav2 

I'm betting on wap

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

I'm betting on wap

Definitely not. However, I'm betting on Kim Petras and Tate Mcrae. Some of their songs from their respective albums sound very Britney. I heard Britney declined Padam Padam by Kylie since she's retired from music.

20 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Definitely not. However, I'm betting on Kim Petras and Tate Mcrae. Some of their songs from their respective albums sound very Britney. I heard Britney declined Padam Padam by Kylie since she's retired from music.

i hope not kim considering kim works with dr luke brit3 

On 1/4/2024 at 11:39 AM, Kristina said:

While I think it’s sad we will never hear any Britney music again, I really wouldn’t expect anything other than retirement from the industry. No one would want to return after being treated the way she has. 

I do wonder if she has been a ghost writer on any bangers we know though brit16

I think she means she's not coming back in terms of doing full eras and promo. 

I believe we could get future one offs like Hold Me Closer where she's actually involved and enjoying the process, but playing the game outside of the recording booth.

I could be wrong but with her saying she continues to write and being such a creative person she needs an outlet for that of some kind.

Of course I think it's just a matter of time before we get another greatest hits collection or unreleased collection too.