Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Divine said:

Imagine not leaving your saturdays open for rotting on fotp. can’t relate since I have my priorities straight. gaga1

Sundays are for rotting, i got places to be and careers to end on Saturday gaga1

2 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Its beautiful, slay us with your skills sis gaga1

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

I love it omg

Thank y'all! I haven't done a recoloring in a while so I'm happy with how it turned out. gaga1

3 minutes ago, Sweetener said:

I only listened to Raindrops to see if the link I had was legit and it was. gaga1

Might listen to R.E.M next then I'll just stream the rest tomorrow. gaga1

oprah4 

6 minutes ago, Sweetener said:

I only listened to Raindrops to see if the link I had was legit and it was. gaga1

Might listen to R.E.M next then I'll just stream the rest tomorrow. gaga1

Why not tonight when it’s released gaga1

Blazed - Gonna have to grow on me

R.E.M. - Definitely a favorite from first listen

Sweetener - It’s cute not bad but not that great, wish Pharrell would shut up in the background!

Successful - What the fuck is this instrumental, ew...omg I don’t like this at all sounds way too much like Ariana trying to sing like Pharrell. Ooh the added 808s tho are nice. Wait as the song progresses I love it but the chorus instrumental and lyrics are not good. Overall an okay song. It would be a favorite if the chorus’ instrumental and lyrics were different.

Everytime - From the intro I knew this song was gonna slay! A FAVORITE! Such a great vibe. Max did great on these songs besides the atrocity that is NTLTC (still can’t stand that song to this day) Thankfully she decided put this on the album.

Breathin - Yes. This song is beautiful. I wish she did more songs with a Max love how beautiful they are. Wow. 

Boderline - Okay song. Not really much to say about it.

Better Off - Not much of a standout, it’s just...there

Goodnight n Go - Oh wow this slays. That instrumental!!!!! A standout! Oh wow the breakdown! The bridge is beautiful. Love the ending.

Pete - This is cute lmao.

Get Well Soon - Way different than I expected. Pretty boring. The bridge is nice though. Cute ending. Wtf is the point of the long silence tho...

Gonna be listening to it again of course but not a bad album on first listen. 

Standouts on first listen: R.E.M, Everytime, Breathin, 

5 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

Blazed - Gonna have to grow on me

R.E.M. - Definitely a favorite from first listen

Sweetener - It’s cute not bad but not that great, wish Pharrell would shut up in the background!

Successful - What the fuck is this instrumental, ew...omg I don’t like this at all sounds way too much like Ariana trying to sing like Pharrell. Ooh the added 808s tho are nice. Wait as the song progresses I love it but the chorus instrumental and lyrics are not good. Overall an okay song. It would be a favorite if the chorus’ instrumental and lyrics were different.

Everytime - From the intro I knew this song was gonna slay! A FAVORITE! Such a great vibe. Max did great on these songs besides the atrocity that is NTLTC (still can’t stand that song to this day) Thankfully she decided put this on the album.

Breathin - Yes. This song is beautiful. I wish she did more songs with a Max love how beautiful they are. Wow. 

Boderline - Okay song. Not really much to say about it.

Better Off - Not much of a standout, it’s just...there

Goodnight n Go - Oh wow this slays. That instrumental!!!!! A standout! Oh wow the breakdown! The bridge is beautiful. Love the ending.

Pete - This is cute lmao.

Get Well Soon - Way different than I expected. Pretty boring. The bridge is nice though. Cute ending. Wtf is the point of the long silence tho...

Gonna be listening to it again of course but not a bad album on first listen. 

Standouts on first listen: R.E.M, Everytime, Breathin, 

What do you mean by silence in Get Well Soon...Does it go on for 22 seconds? Just a Guess