Tasso

Demos of Madonna's NEW album LEAKED!

I am wondering how it can be reworked. I doubt they will ditch the choir and  bring it again to sing. Probably they will keep it, which means the song will have similar melody. um1

Diplo said his and Ariel's songs have reggae feel. This version doesn't have reggae elements. Perhaps they already reworked it and it is closer to UB. oprah2

The "problem" is not the melody. I'm talking about production. Insert more elements, sounds, effects, re-work the bridge, the intro, more powerful choir, whatever, but not changing the melody. 

I don't get the criticism, I think most of this unfinished work is solid. It's tragic the album leaked but I'm sure she can use this to her advantage. Album seems promising.

It's because she's Madonna, honestly, with most people it's like a knee jerk reaction to tear her to shreds. If this was a leak by any of the other pop girls you would see the praise and brown nosing.

It's because she's Madonna, honestly, with most people it's like a knee jerk reaction to tear her to shreds. If this was a leak by any of the other pop girls you would see the praise and brown nosing.

Yeah I've seen a lot of people on these forums "YAAAASSSSSS"ing and finger-banging themselves to finished products that sounded like first drafts of what might have been brilliant songs by the eleventh edit.