Angelus

Is she officially over now?

The amount of backlash she received over the last few days is really just... Wow, new career and life low... People and media are calling out for her arrest, she's under investigation and labeled as terrorist. I don't see her recovering from this.

To blind stans: I don't care if speech has point when you look at bigger picture, what she said was fucking stupid. And she knew it would be manipulated. So don't call me out for not worshiping every word she says. Instead of promoting good cause of that march and kindness she did exactly opposite thing.

First she made fool of herself when she supported Hillary (blowjob offer?) and we all knew she wasn't fan of her before last September when she suddenly was with her. Then she acted like the world ended when Trump was elected and sad so many dumb things. Finally got good press and support from media and public at WOTY event and now shitted on everything including herself. Where do we go from here? This isn't where we intended to be.

And don't give me that crap 'AL 2.0 is coming!!1! Omg. She's so inspired!!1!!!!'. Let's have normal discussion this time.

Well if we're being realistic, it's not like her commercial reach was very big the past couple years. Her next tour will probably still sell well and people will have forgotten about the whole thing by then. Also I doubt the ones that are so distraught by her comments would attend or buy her music anyway.

3 hours ago, Django said:
Mod Notice
Do not attack other members.

Take your delusion, obsession and bias to MadonnaNation.

Not everyone is gonna lick her ass, not everyone is gonna worship every shit she says. Accept it or LEAVE this place and stay on MN.

4 minutes ago, Jony said:

Well if we're being realistic, it's not like her commercial reach was very big the past couple years. Her next tour will probably still sell well and people will have forgotten about the whole thing by then. Also I doubt the ones that are so distraught by her comments would attend or buy her music anyway.

I'm not talking about her sales. Madonna as respected SINGER, SONGWRITER, ARTIST.

She's been losing that for years now and this was the final nail in her coffin.

Who's gonna take her seriously now?

4 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Take your delusion, obsession and bias to MadonnaNation.

Not everyone is gonna lick her ass, not everyone is gonna worship every shit she says. Accept it or LEAVE this place and stay on MN.

Leak her ass? You haven't liked anything she's done for the fucking last decade yet you have the nerve to call me bias? The only who's making shit is you. You clearly sound like you haven't understood SHIT or even have minimal knowledge about her. If you really think she's over then move on and stop this bullshit already. this place used to be so much fun a few years ago when people were actually fans. We would have different opinions but we would laugh and have a good time anyways, then the horde of newbies who claim they like her came and destroyed everything, this is why 90% are gone and this is why this sub forum is the worst. You being the absolute worst of all. 

Also, wash your mouth before you talk about MNation. It is less fas embarrassing than what this place has become. 

Everyone that says her career is 'officially over' is giving in to sensationalist news and needs to take a breath. The media loves to blow things like this out of proportion. I mean... everyone that didn't have a pre-existing bias against her knows that she didn't ACTUALLY mean that she wanted to blow up the white house. And even if she did, she didn't do it!

This will blow over, trust me. Now if she ACTUALLY blew up the white house... maybe a different story. But they're just words and words can only go so far.

Just now, Django said:

Leak her ass? You haven't liked anything she's done for the fucking last decade yet you have the nerve to call me bias? The only who's making shit is you. You clearly sound like you haven't understood SHIT or even have minimal knowledge about her. If you really think she's over then move on and stop this bullshit already. this place used to be so much fun a few years ago when people were actually fans. We would have different opinions but we would laugh and have a good time anyways, then the horde of newbies who claim they like her came and destroyed everything, this is why 90% are gone and this is why this sub forum is the worst. You being the absolute worst of all. 

Also, wash your mouth before you talk about MNation. It is less fas embarrassing than what this place has become. 

Nnnn what a lie. If you know shit about something, don't answer ;) I mean all fans here know my opinion on both RH and HC and yet here you are trying to argue with me while posting lies, why? because you're pressed as fuck.

And not you calling me newbie when i was here for 3 years before you even registered lmfao2  And yes i remember that fun time for you: Artpop era in BGs when Madonna's section was ghosttown.

And yet here you are, ALWAYS attacking EVERYONE with less than PERFECT, omg queen!!11 she's the best at everything!!1 opinion. Is this how laughing at different opinion looks like? No. This is how typical Madonna bully stan looks like. 

MN is no different than GagaDaily, it's perfect for you tho ;)

It's only the white republican media and supporters who are butthurt about her comments and making a huge fuss about them, making it look like more people care than they actually do

Most decent sane people support the people marching yesterday, and none of them will be seriously condemning Madonna for her comments

5 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Nnnn what a lie. If you know shit about something, don't answer ;) I mean all fans here know my opinion on both RH and HC and yet here you are trying to argue with me while posting lies, why? because you're pressed as fuck.

And not you calling me newbie when i was here for 3 years before you even registered lmfao2  And yes i remember that fun time for you: Artpop era in BGs when Madonna's section was ghosttown.

And yet here you are, ALWAYS attacking EVERYONE with less than PERFECT, omg queen!!11 she's the best at everything!!1 opinion. Is this how laughing at different opinion looks like? No. This is how typical Madonna bully stan looks like. 

MN is no different than GagaDaily, it's perfect for you tho ;)

You probably were another Gaga fan who became a fake Madonna fan. Again, if she's over for you get lost. 

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

It's only the white republican media and supporters who are butthurt about her comments and making a huge fuss about them, making it look like more people care than they actually do

Most decent sane people support the people marching yesterday, and none of them will be seriously condemning Madonna for her comments

This jj4

Not like the white republican media are the people usually buying her records or going to see her live anyway jj4

4 minutes ago, Django said:

You probably were another Gaga fan who became a fake Madonna fan. Again, if she's over for you get lost. 

And you're still talking shit. Not surprised. Funny, if Gaga have said it you would've been here dragging the shit out of her. And you would've dragged/insulted (like you always do) every single monster who would've tried to explain to you that it was 'taken out of context'

7 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

I'm not just talking about US, this story went viral everywhere. I mean no one here posted about actual march but every single media here posted about 'madonna trying/wanting/threatening to blow up white house and trump'

This isn't just a book, just a song, just a video, she went too far. I have no problem with her making headlines with her art, but this is just too much, especially now during dark times.

And not to mentioned industry and her peers, who's gonna respect her after this (and those vocals jj2 but that's another story moo1 )

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

I'm not just talking about US, this story went viral everywhere. I mean no one here posted about actual march but every single media here posted about 'madonna trying/wanting/threatening to blow up white house and trump'

This isn't just a book, just a song, just a video, she went too far. I have no problem with her making headlines with her art, but this is just too much, especially now during dark times.

And not to mentioned industry and her peers, who's gonna respect her after this (and those vocals jj2 but that's another story moo1 )

For what it's worth, I haven't seen anything about it in the UK. I haven't been on many news sites but I didn't see a single thing about it on social media