Mau

Taylor's next album will be "her poppiest work to date"

You gurls need to shut up. Red was a MESS. It wasn't even pop. It was like some failed byproduct of country and pop and it just didn't work. The upbeat pop songs slayed but the second half of the album (besides The Lucky One) was so boring and bland. It might actually be my least favorite Taylor album.

BUT I'm positive Red was just a test and Taylor's 5th album will be the perfect transition Red should have been. As much as I love Speak Now, just from the names involved, I'll probably have a new favorite Taylor album. Max Martin,Shellback, Diane Warren - aka the queen of pop ballads. This is going to be fucking amazing. 

You gurls need to shut up. Red was a MESS. It wasn't even pop. It was like some failed byproduct of country and pop and it just didn't work. The upbeat pop songs slayed but the second half of the album (besides The Lucky One) was so boring and bland. It might actually be my least favorite Taylor album.

BUT I'm positive Red was just a test and Taylor's 5th album will be the perfect transition Red should have been. As much as I love Speak Now, just from the names involved, I'll probably have a new favorite Taylor album. Max Martin,Shellback, Diane Warren - aka the queen of pop ballads. This is going to be fucking amazing. 

It was not so bad. I knew you were trouble was so good. 

It was not so bad. I knew you were trouble was so good. 

It was half decent pop songs or ballads and then half filler songs, attempted to be made either country or pop but completely failed.

I like every song from Red until Stay Stay Stay in the tracklist, and The Lucky One is my favorite. The rest are completely failed messes, especially Sad Boring Tragique. 

It was half decent pop songs or ballads and then half filler songs, attempted to be made either country or pop but completely failed.

I like every song from Red until Stay Stay Stay in the tracklist, and The Lucky One is my favorite. The rest are completely failed messes, especially Sad Boring Tragique. 

You are right. Half of the album was a mess. But these days no one cares about whole album. Just looking the singles  :(

You are right. Half of the album was a mess. But these days no one cares about whole album. Just looking the singles  :(

It's true unfortunately. The sales are all in favor of singles nowadays. When Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga are huge stars but not selling 2m WW with their albums, and Katy Perry and Beyoncé probably won't outdo 4m WW, there's something wrong with the markets especially when HUGE singles can sell 10-12m WW. 

Albums are often more important than singles to me because normally I prefer the album tracks as i would have already overplayed the single by then. 

I really think Taylor's 5th album will be like a better Red; it will be more polished and the songs won't sound unfinished.. also Diane Warren is writing so everyone needs to hide their faves.