HninSi

"I'd rather kill myself" is not the only diss jealous madonna threw at Mariah

On 13.7.2017 at 1:38 PM, HninSi said:

Really? Give me one, just one example of that. I'm waiting. Don't reply unless you can come up with something objective. 1+1=2 and there are 88 keys on a piano. 

I really don't get what you're trying to achieve, not by this post only, but ultimately ; what are you saying? rip4 I think we both lost sight of what we initially wanted to say.

Anyway, I don't get how you're expecting me to post an objective review when granted there's no such thing and that's not what I even said in the first place, I said that reviews are more reliable than Grammys because they elaborate on their decisions and most of the times give a detailed review of the cons and pros of each record. Granted it's all subjective (just like you saying Friday by Rebecca Black is), but it's still a better example to follow than the Grammys who just award people based on mysterious reasons despite their ludicrous decisions. And again, whether you care or don't care about critics, it's a fact that Madonna's more acclaimed among them.

On 13.7.2017 at 1:27 PM, light741 said:

Indirectly you did.

giphy.gif

You can't fault me for your own miscomprehensions rip4 What I wrote is completely different from what you interpreted and that's on you. 

On 7/13/2017 at 4:14 PM, havok said:

Where did I ever say that the only form of art that exist is the one that is political? I talked about thought-provoking pieces. These women were NEVER interested in being that kind of artists, they only cared about their vocals. Their music responded to what was popular during the '90s, let's not kid ourselves. If we go by your logic, then ANY song by ANY singer is art. It's that simple. 

And now you're saying that the finest composers that have ever existed had no intention behind their pieces other than entertainment? Jesus Christ... Are you seriously this ignorant or you're just trolling? I cannot with you. Aristocrats were the ones that paid them, but every single piece had a intention. This exemplifies how unfamiliar you are with the history of music and art. You need to stop, because you're only embarrassing yourself.

Whitney's and Mariah's art resided in their singing, not in their material. Your argument is just as valid as anyone claiming Pitbull's music is just as valuable as art as any Mariah or Whitney song. And you have NO way to disagree with that statement, otherwise you'd have to admit that your argument is flawed. 

I said I didn't know enough about her feuds, because of the simple fact that I don't give a fuck. That doesn't mean I don't know anything at all about that cunt. Oh, but you are. I'm not surprised that you're denying it tho. 

Never said Madge is not declining, all I said is that your fave has always been, is and will always be inferior to mine. Period. nat2 

We're going in circles. You can stay thinking that anything is art. I'm done with you, you're literally a lost case. 

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

Oh so suddenly now we're just talking about intention! ny12 

Because awhile ago "thought-provoking" meant "political" or something of a "bigger" issue than say, personal struggles or love. Literally I've been throwing around the word "political" throughout the entire conversation yet you only point it out now that it's of use to you. NOBODY said anything about intention nor did you mention the word prior to this reply. But twist your words and mine ig! And keep on deflecting by pretending you know art and music history. Btw yes, the finest composers were making music not to change the world, but to innovate the ways to entertain or evoke any other emotion from their patreons/audience. They weren't making music to challenge the sociopolitical climate like Madonna does. But keep twisting my words acting like you know shit, boo. ny12 

If that's the case then, both of them are still artists to your definition!  Backlash hunty! lmfao1 

Well, Whitney's at a much lesser extent because she doesn't write her music whatsoever, but she still puts her soul into her singing and gives it her own meaning, despite it having an already established structure. It's like painting a still life picture in a different color, which automatically makes her an artist by your definition! She's universally acclaimed for this skill unlike the likes of Pitbull or whatever. (But I won't fight this one because it's very arguable and I wouldn't want to spend time acting like Whitney is the most creative girl out there)

But Mariah's the catch: because she writes all of her music (her non-singles are incredibly personal) and a good chunk of her album cuts (and even some hits) are about racism, being biracial, dysfunctional families, fucked up childhoods, death, financial struggles, religion, etc... I guess this is not an intention? I guess the subject just isn't deep enough? I guess racism or fucking DEATH isn't something to provoke thought???

Literally The Wind, Outside, Close My Eyes, Twister, Reflections, Petals, There's Got To Be A Way, Make It Happen, Anytime You Need A Friend, Looking In, even One Sweet Fucking Day LITERALLY THE LIST GOES ON 

See what happens when you try to drag something you have absolutely no background about? lmfao1 

Maybe your fave is commercially more successful. But at least my fave, even if she turns mute tomorrow, can always have her artistry being rooted to what makes her an actual singer and musician, not just an entertainer or a cultural influencer. At her prime, her talent will always be universally acclaimed and respected. Can't say the same for others!

12 hours ago, Melt Away said:

Oh so suddenly now we're just talking about intention! ny12 

Because awhile ago "thought-provoking" meant "political" or something of a "bigger" issue than say, personal struggles or love. Literally I've been throwing around the word "political" throughout the entire conversation yet you only point it out now that it's of use to you. NOBODY said anything about intention nor did you mention the word prior to this reply. But twist your words and mine ig! And keep on deflecting by pretending you know art and music history. Btw yes, the finest composers were making music not to change the world, but to innovate the ways to entertain or evoke any other emotion from their patreons/audience. They weren't making music to challenge the sociopolitical climate like Madonna does. But keep twisting my words acting like you know shit, boo. ny12 

If that's the case then, both of them are still artists to your definition!  Backlash hunty! lmfao1 

Well, Whitney's at a much lesser extent because she doesn't write her music whatsoever, but she still puts her soul into her singing and gives it her own meaning, despite it having an already established structure. It's like painting a still life picture in a different color, which automatically makes her an artist by your definition! She's universally acclaimed for this skill unlike the likes of Pitbull or whatever. (But I won't fight this one because it's very arguable and I wouldn't want to spend time acting like Whitney is the most creative girl out there)

But Mariah's the catch: because she writes all of her music (her non-singles are incredibly personal) and a good chunk of her album cuts (and even some hits) are about racism, being biracial, dysfunctional families, fucked up childhoods, death, financial struggles, religion, etc... I guess this is not an intention? I guess the subject just isn't deep enough? I guess racism or fucking DEATH isn't something to provoke thought???

Literally The Wind, Outside, Close My Eyes, Twister, Reflections, Petals, There's Got To Be A Way, Make It Happen, Anytime You Need A Friend, Looking In, even One Sweet Fucking Day LITERALLY THE LIST GOES ON 

See what happens when you try to drag something you have absolutely no background about? lmfao1 

Maybe your fave is commercially more successful. But at least my fave, even if she turns mute tomorrow, can always have her artistry being rooted to what makes her an actual singer and musician, not just an entertainer or a cultural influencer. At her prime, her talent will always be universally acclaimed and respected. Can't say the same for others!

I thought you had given up already. We can spin this any way you want. Their material was never thought-provoking. It responded to the music style that was in high-demand at the time. If having a message or being "pretty" (according to any person) are enough reasons to call a song art, then ANY song from ANY singer is art by default. You have been conveniently ignoring this simple fact throughout the entire discussion because it either destroys your entire argument or it obliges you to accept that Pitbull's material (or any other act that is deemed "inferior") is just as valuable as art than your precious fave's music. nat1 

Your ignorance about fine arts and classical music is painfully evident but if thinking that I'm "deflecting" makes you feel better about it then go ahead. There's a vast collection of papers, books, articles, etc where you can learn about the history of art. I suggest you put a stop to your ignorance. 

Except I never said Whitney and Mariah are not artists, I said their material is not art. This has never been about their status as artists, I specified this many posts ago. Reading is fundamental. All this lame ranting and exaggeration for something I didn't even say.  fall8 

Mariah's music having a message? Shocking!11!! Let me refer you to the red-text above (^).  

There's no room for maybes. Madonna has always been more successful than the cunt you stan for. She's also more influential and impactful. The cunt will NEVER be on Madonna's level. Oh, so now Madonna is not a musician even thought she actually plays instruments (unlike your fave), even thought she actually composes her own music (unlike your fave)? fall8 Let me guess, she's not a musician because she's doesn't oversing, right? Good fucking bye. mad7  

I don't see much respect for your fave nowadays, but whatever helps you sleep at night. nat1 

Anyway, are we done? because I'm tired of repeating myself. You're free to think Mariah's horrid and terrible music is art. 

1 hour ago, havok said:

I thought you had given up already. We can spin this any way you want. Their material was never thought-provoking. It responded to the music style that was in high-demand at the time. If having a message or being "pretty" (according to any person) are enough reasons to call a song art, then ANY song from ANY singer is art by default. You have been conveniently ignoring this simple fact throughout the entire discussion because it either destroys your entire argument or it obliges you to accept that Pitbull's material (or any other act that is deemed "inferior") is just as valuable as art than your precious fave's music. nat1 

Your ignorance about fine arts and classical music is painfully evident but if thinking that I'm "deflecting" makes you feel better about it then go ahead. There's a vast collection of papers, books, articles, etc where you can learn about the history of art. I suggest you put a stop to your ignorance. 

Except I never said Whitney and Mariah are not artists, I said their material is not art. This has never been about their status as artists, I specified this many posts ago. Reading is fundamental. All this lame ranting and exaggeration for something I didn't even say.  fall8 

Mariah's music having a message? Shocking!11!! Let me refer you to the red-text above (^).  

There's no room for maybes. Madonna has always been more successful than the cunt you stan for. She's also more influential and impactful. The cunt will NEVER be on Madonna's level. Oh, so now Madonna is not a musician even thought she actually plays instruments (unlike your fave), even thought she actually composes her own music (unlike your fave)? fall8 Let me guess, she's not a musician because she's doesn't oversing, right? Good fucking bye. mad7  

I don't see much respect for your fave nowadays, but whatever helps you sleep at night. nat1 

Anyway, are we done? because I'm tired of repeating myself. You're free to think Mariah's horrid and terrible music is art. 

Lol at this troll still trying it. You are no judge to determinate what is or isn't art. And yu are the same pressed troll that acted like critics and grammies didn't matter. Now you want to bring critical acclaim into this?. But even then. Daydream is acclaimed. Whitney's debut is acclaimed. And just because you say their material isn't art, doesn't make it true. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, light741 said:

Lol at this troll still trying it. You are no judge to determinate what is or isn't art. And yu are the same pressed troll that acted like critics and grammies didn't matter. Now you want to bring critical acclaim into this?. But even then. Daydream is acclaimed. Whitney's debut is acclaimed. And just because you say their material isn't art, doesn't make it true. 

Bitch, where? Bring receipts or shut up. You keep claiming I said things I never did without showing evidence. 

Acclaimed artists top 1000

• Madonna #27
  • Whitney #661
  • Mariah N/A 

All-time best albums top 3000

• Madonna - 4 entries
  • Whitney N/A
  • Mariah - N/A

All-time best songs top 6000

• Madonna - 7 entries 
  • Whitney N/A
  • Mariah - N/A

Here I am, once again, proving your fallacies and delusions wrong. 

de05be684872a88a05fb43e9d200bd80.jpg

Just now, havok said:

Bitch, where? Bring receipts or shut up. You keep claiming I said things I never did without showing evidence. 

Acclaimed artists top 1000

• Madonna #27
  • Whitney #661
  • Mariah N/A 

All-time best albums top 3000

• Madonna - 4 entries
  • Whitney N/A
  • Mariah - N/A

All-time best songs top 6000

• Madonna - 7 entries 
  • Whitney N/A
  • Mariah - N/A

Here I am, once again, proving your fallacies and delusions wrong. 

Bitch, when it was mentioned that Britney's discography was more acclaimed than xtina you tried to make it seem that critics don't matter. Art is subjective anyway. Nobody holds the ultimate truth about what is or isn't art. So you can seat your elitist ass somewhere.  You ain't proving shit. 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, light741 said:

Bitch, when it was mentioned that Britney's discography was more acclaimed than xtina you tried to make it seem that critics don't matter. Art is subjective anyway. Nobody holds the ultimate truth about what is or isn't art. So you can seat your elitist ass somewhere.  You ain't proving shit. 

Your lack of common sense is hilarious. Whatever I think of critics won't change the fact that Madonna's music is critically acclaimed, and your fave's isn't. Period. In fact, as you can see, Madonna is the 27th most critically acclaimed musician ever, meanwhile your shitty fave is not even #1000. mad7  

Just now, havok said:

Whatever I think of critics won't change the fact that Madonna's music is critically acclaimed, and your fave's isn't. Period. In fact, as you can see, Madonna is the 27th most critically acclaimed musician ever, meanwhile your shitty fave is not even #1000. mad7  

Daydream is acclaimed. Her collab with Dirty Bastard is also acclaimed. AIWFCIU is also acclaimed. And your elitist ass can't prove shit. Just with a list like if that is supposed to mean that anybody that doesn't rank here or there isn't making real music. Reaching to the heavens i see. So try again. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, light741 said:

Daydream is acclaimed. Her collab with Dirty Bastard is also acclaimed. AIWFCIU is also acclaimed. And your elitist ass can't prove shit. Just with a list like if that is supposed to mean that anybody that doesn't rank here or there isn't making real music. Reaching to the heavens i see. So try again. 

Oh, so a chart that compiles multiple lists by critics around the world and over the years doesn't prove anything but the mere opinion of a delusional Mariah stan does? K, sounds about right. You seriously need help, your delusion is just out of this world. I already gave you too much attention, bye. 

3 minutes ago, havok said:

Oh, so a chart that compiles multiple lists by critics around the world and over the years doesn't prove anything but the mere opinion of a delusional Mariah stan does? K, sounds about right. Bye. 

It doesn't even have every review for every artist album, so. And what is supposed to prove?.Your elitist ass needs to have seat. I will say this again.

You have a closed mind about what should or what shouldn't be considered art. Who do you think you are?. Music is supposed to bring people together. To make you feel something,  to move you. You can't rationalize that. You have no idea how elitist you are. You think that your taste in music makes you better, makes you an authority to judge others. In the world of music there are no limits or rules. So in that regard, pitbull himself has his own niche. There is a purpose in his music. To make people feel good, to make people have fun. An artist should be true to himself. So If that is Pitbull's vision, his idea of music. You can't say his music has no value. Because that's how he feels, that's his way to approach music. For all we know, to him music is a party. You can't drag him for that. Celine has known the meaning of love since she was very young. So that's the artistic theme in her music. Love, she is the singer of love. She doesn't have to make any other type of music, because as long as she stays true to how she feels. She is making art. Since art is a form of expression. Expressions of ideas and feelings. Mariah has made an aproach to music based on vulnerability, personal life struggles and fighting to overcome your fears and obstacles. That's her vision. It reflects her troubled childhood and life. There is a powerful message there, there is real meaning there. Everything. From her lyrics style, to her vocal style, to her diva persona, how she presents herself. That's a part of her. So you can't say it's not art. Just because it doesn't resonate with you. Madonna herself has talked about music bringing people together, so it's ironic that some of her fans have this attitude. So elitist. Some of you madonna stans want to appropriate the concept of art but you can't. You don't hold the ultimate truth. So live and let live, for once in your life.

b4b05ea304ebdfc8ea9b956e980c876c--linda-

orly1 

orly1

orly1orly1orly1orly1orly1orly1

orly1

orly1 

orly1                

7 hours ago, Hylia said:

Careful, don't wanna get your bullshit deflected with ease!

3 hours ago, HninSi said:

Bible thumpers are afraid to be exposed. They eventually forbid religions. Same goes on here without objectivity.

This thread turned into a really wild, cryptic thing nicki4

On 7/15/2017 at 11:51 AM, havok said:

Okay, see, the problem here is you're kind of delusional and set on trashing everything about Mariah because you hate her despite knowing nothing about her. Now that we got that out of the way.

Then what makes art, art? What makes Madonna's music, art? How come a song about experiencing childhood racism isn't art? I guess racism isn't an important "th0UgHt-PrOvOK1ng!!!!!!!1!!!" subject for you. I'm guessing that's white privilege but that's another discussion for another day! ny12

Besides that, art CAN be just pretty, even though that's not the case with Mariah's music since she talks about a vast diversity of subjects which you chose to ignore because you're a blind ass hoe. I've literally posted dozens of examples featuring dozens of actual artists yet you sit here saying "well, you know nothing, and I know something and you can read about it through papers. I'm not gonna mention what papers though nor am I gonna give any credible examples." Transparent. ny12 

We've got the artists =/= art fiasco settled LONG AGO but you love to cling to it so you can seem somewhat right. Too bad I already tackled that subject pages ago. Move on sis.

And Mariah composes ALL of her original music wtf are you on? You know NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING about what you're arguing and it's actually embarassing that you keep on going.

You're repeating yourself because you have NO arguments to give. Be gone then, bitch! ny1 

44 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

Okay, see, the problem here is you're kind of delusional and set on trashing everything about Mariah because you hate her despite knowing nothing about her. Now that we got that out of the way.

Then what makes art, art? What makes Madonna's music, art? How come a song about experiencing childhood racism isn't art? I guess racism isn't an important "th0UgHt-PrOvOK1ng!!!!!!!1!!!" subject for you. I'm guessing that's white privilege but that's another discussion for another day! ny12

Besides that, art CAN be just pretty, even though that's not the case with Mariah's music since she talks about a vast diversity of subjects which you chose to ignore because you're a blind ass hoe. I've literally posted dozens of examples featuring dozens of actual artists yet you sit here saying "well, you know nothing, and I know something and you can read about it through papers. I'm not gonna mention what papers though nor am I gonna give any credible examples." Transparent. ny12 

We've got the artists =/= art fiasco settled LONG AGO but you love to cling to it so you can seem somewhat right. Too bad I already tackled that subject pages ago. Move on sis.

And Mariah composes ALL of her original music wtf are you on? You know NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING about what you're arguing and it's actually embarassing that you keep on going.

You're repeating yourself because you have NO arguments to give. Be gone then, bitch! ny1 

Child, I'm literally over this. You're literally a wall, and your deflection got tired 10 posts ago.

If Mariah's music is art then any song by any artist also is. 

I am trying to end this discussion, not make it any longer so why would I derail and start educating you about the history of art, and particularly music, which is the one I have been educated on for 5 long years. I'm not going to lose more of my time to search for papers that you won't even be able to read, because you won't have access to them. You should know just by common sense that claiming all those artists (which are some of the greatest of all time) had NO intention other than entertainment, is one of the most idiotic things you could claim, also one of the biggest insults to their talent and legacy. But I guess asking you for common sense is too much. Right?  

Mariah herself said on record that she relies on actual musicians to compose the music of her songs because she cannot play any instruments and doesn't know how to write music herself. You're her stan and you didn't know this? The irony of you telling me I know nothing about the cunt!!1!!11!! fall8 

Haven't you been repeating yourself since the very begging? Kii, the damn nerve. I'm done, think whatever the hell you want. I should know better than to engage with stupid and delusional Cuntriah stans. Have a nice day, xoxo. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did she lie tho?

Fucking bye. Moo and whit themes deal with love and emotions from a romantic grown perspective, tommy made sure mariah cater to the adult contemporary audience, her material had to have substance and

That NME interview came before the Spin interview. She was definitely pressed. I mean imagine people like Janet and Whitney shading you out of nowhere and joining the hate bandwagon during the Er

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.