Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Why are Katy's crowds so lit?

Yikes. That's too bad. Everyone just sitting there recording the thing on their phones dead2 

1 hour ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Why are Hitlor fans always attacking Katy? lmfao2 

Bitch, if you want payback for the Hitlor threads, at least come for one of my actual faves! eve1 

Not everything is about you. um3 

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Yikes ari1 That's too bad.

Not everything is about you. um3 

oh sweetie, this one is most definitely directed at me because @Simón. believes I'm a Katy stan or something. ny4 Everytime I dragged one of his faves, he deflects with Katy shade and I'm not even mad because I really don't stan Katy much...

That's really upsetting since I would give a limb to go to one of her shows. Whether you hate her or not, Katy really knows how to put on a good show and the fact that people are only there to film it makes me sad. She deserves a better crowd than this.

Just now, LaToya Jackson said:

oh sweetie, this one is most definitely directed at me because @Simón. believes I'm a Katy stan or something. ny4 Everytime I dragged one of his faves, he deflects with Katy shade and I'm not even mad because I really don't stan Katy much...

It's not about you. Omg, take a seat lmfao2

4 minutes ago, Jony said:

Well their loss

It was the same for my BTWB date. jj4 Me and my friend were so damn lucky to get tickets 10 minutes prior to the concert and we went beserk. The entire crowd in the seated area was quiet. So embarassing. 

17 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

It was the same for my BTWB date. jj4 Me and my friend were so damn lucky to get tickets 10 minutes prior to the concert and we went beserk. The entire crowd in the seated area was quiet. So embarassing. 

What show did you go to?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.