Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Xtina EXPOSED: copies Kesha

23 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Kesha is unoriginal too if we're going to be factual

Kesha's was way more recent, looks more identical + they are on the same label so it's more likely she copied her than Lana.

She's a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally find it absolutely artistically atrocious.

Just now, Galaxy said:

Kesha's was way more recent, looks more identical + they are on the same label so it's more likely she copied her than Lana.

She's a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally find it absolutely artistically atrocious.

then dont look. 

Just now, Galaxy said:

I- tumblr_llkqes1Dcx1qjtv36o1_400.gif 

Just now, Pennywise said:

madonna_80s_outtake_by_confessiononmdna-0cc23022724748e712ca0621433c7324.jpg

shocked? rav1

I knew someone would post these eventually..

Not gonna lie, my first reaction when I saw this was: "This reminds me of Kesha". I've seen others saying the same.

But I wouldn't call it copying, it's mainly the background that is similar - "inspiration" would probably be a better term. I guess this was RCAs idea since they are both on RCA, as you said. I don't mind it. Christina's is probably an album cover and Kesha's was a single cover, so it doesn't matter that much.

Anyway, I'm glad about my fave's impact oprah14

I mean lets literally copy and paste every fave thats been to the beach in their entire life um2

in my opinion this new photo is a mature version of this

09.jpg

Like she used to be the girl trespassing at the beach, now she owns the private beach

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.