Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Fall In Line (Music Video)

1 minute ago, TheRoxxtar said:

Iconic. Stolen as children to become prisoners of the industry. cry9 PS. Y'all bring up Britney forgetting Demi came from Disney too?

Maybe it's just because the girls are supposed to be the same age moo1

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe it's just because the girls are supposed to be the same age moo1

I don't think their ages are relevant in the vid. It's all symbolic.

14 minutes ago, TheRoxxtar said:

Iconic. Stolen as children to become prisoners of the industry. cry9 PS. Y'all bring up Britney forgetting Demi came from Disney too?

Demi didn't start her acting career as early as Britney and Xtina though, she had a pretty normal childhood. She said it herself during an interview.

43 minutes ago, TheRoxxtar said:

PS. Y'all bring up Britney forgetting Demi came from Disney too

demi was on disney in her later teen years. X, Brit, JT, etc were on that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse thing as actual kids.

Edit: i forgot Demi and selena were on Barney together jj3 

Correct me if I'm wrong (I could be completely misinterpreting/overthinking this), but I thought her chaps symbolized her sexual liberation? Why is she acting as if men forced her into wearing chaps, when in interviews she's stated that it's how she chose to express herself? If she was singing about exploitation, then why wear something that was symbolic of her autonomy? 

Does it feel contradicting or did I completely miss the mark lol?

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

Demi didn't start her acting career as early as Britney and Xtina though, she had a pretty normal childhood. She said it herself during an interview.

Demi was on Barney at age 10.

5 hours ago, lovechristina said:

Correct me if I'm wrong (I could be completely misinterpreting/overthinking this), but I thought her chaps symbolized her sexual liberation? Why is she acting as if men forced her into wearing chaps, when in interviews she's stated that it's how she chose to express herself? If she was singing about exploitation, then why wear something that was symbolic of her autonomy? 

Does it feel contradicting or did I completely miss the mark lol?

I don’t think anyone forced ha in the chaps. Those were all on her. People she worked with didn’t want her to even have that image during stripped era but she chose to anyway oprah7 

some video effects for Fall in Line

iTunes:

#13 United States (-1)

#19 Cyprus (+22)

#23 Canada (+6)

#24 Poland (+83)

#27 Brazil (+74)

#37 Spain (-11) spain hating it jj2

#39 Mexico (+22)

#42 Norway (NE)

#44 Austria (+101)

#44 Turkey (+5)