Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

Pedophiles publicly shot & hanged from a crane in Yemen

One of the paedophiles is taken to a mat where he is told to lie down before being shot

Three paedophiles were publicly shot then hanged from a crane in Yemen yesterday as punishment for raping and killing a ten-year-old boy.

Disturbing pictures show the rapists in blue overalls paraded in front of crowds in the centre of Sana'a, the country's largest city.

They were handcuffed, ordered to lie face down and shot five times in the heart. 

Their corpses were then winched high into the air by a crane where they were left hanging as a grim warning to other potential offenders while onlookers took pictures on mobile phones.

Yemen, south of Saudi Arabia, is one of the world's top executors with capital punishment for violent crimes including murder, rape, and terrorism. 

Source

If you want to see the picture where they were hanged in the air with a crane, here's the (censored but still somewhat NSFW) picture

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's what they deserve moo12 

Public execution needs to be more common moo12

Leave that mindset in medieval Europe moo12

OT: Disgusting. Death sentence should be illegal, no matter how horrendous the crime was. 

Just now, Simón. said:

Leave that mindset in medieval Europe moo12

OT: Disgusting. Death sentence should be illegal, no matter how horrendous the crime was. 

You are telling me that someone who raped and killed a 10 year old doesn't deserve to die? moo12 

You're right. Let the suffer til they beg to be killed moo12

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

You are telling me that someone who raped and killed a 10 year old doesn't deserve to die? moo12 

Yeah, let's be real, death feels more like a shortcut for these people moo12

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes. moo12 A state shouldn’t interfere in the freedom of life of its citizens. You cannot preach about not killing and then punish people by killing them. That’s  hypocritical 

3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Yes. moo12 A state shouldn’t interfere in the freedom of life of its citizens. You cannot preach about not killing and then punish people by killing them. That’s  hypocritical 

Tea though moo12 

One of the things i appreciate about living in the middle east (and there are not a lot of them really!) is that we have no time for different types of perversion (like pedophilia). These pedos deserve it.
SJWs will cry a river about capital punishment and what not, but put yourselves in the shoes of the family of the victim for once, would you feel okay knowing the ones who hurt your innocent kid are still alive and well? I know i won't. 

32 minutes ago, Savage said:

One of the things i appreciate about living in the middle east (and there are not a lot of them really!) is that we have no time for different types of perversion (like pedophilia). These pedos deserve it.
SJWs will cry a river about capital punishment and what not, but put yourselves in the shoes of the family of the victim for once, would you feel okay knowing the ones who hurt your innocent kid are still alive and well? I know i won't. 

This has nothing to do with SJW. Sit down. This has something to do with morality. A state murdering a murderer is a logical mistake. 

Its ts beyond me why people would like to live in a country that puts themselves on the same stage as a murderer. moo12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.