Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

XTINA ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN TOUR

9 hours ago, michael1814 said:

You have 16 weeks!!! no excuses!!! if you want it you can make it happen and if not then don't complain she isn't coming close enough for you. She is coming to your country!!!!

I guess since I'm not willing to drop everything including my studies to earn enough money to go see her I'm not a "true stan". eve1 And if that's the requirement than no, I'm not. I love Xtina, but she just isn't worth that much for me. But it still would have been nice to see her if she came to perform a little closer. xtina11 I'm sure she'll tour Europe again someday in the future, I'll see her then.

And I'll complain about whatever I want to complain about, thank you.

12 hours ago, michael1814 said:

You have 16 weeks!!! no excuses!!! if you want it you can make it happen and if not then don't complain she isn't coming close enough for you. She is coming to your country!!!!

Berlin is the closest city to mine (~800km) but still I can't afford it... I would have to spend over half of my "salary" to go there which is impossible. I mean it kinda is possible but if I spent it,I would have to eat bread or sth for the rest of the month  

8 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I guess since I'm not willing to drop everything including my studies to earn enough money to go see her I'm not a "true stan". eve1 And if that's the requirement than no, I'm not. I love Xtina, but she just isn't worth that much for me. But it still would have been nice to see her if she came to perform a little closer. xtina11 I'm sure she'll tour Europe again someday in the future, I'll see her then.

And I'll complain about whatever I want to complain about, thank you.

I am seeing her so that's your choice, Why not save up and go to one of the November shows or is 8 months not enough time to save that small amount of money?

And yes that make you not a "true stan" as you put it. Last tour was 13 years ago so you enjoy seeing her in 2032 when she's 51. 

15 hours ago, KatnissLawrence said:

A lil bit scary that she's doing arenas but the bitch can put on a show and the ones going will not be disappointed from what I've seen. 

I have a feeling she only do 10k tickets and curtain off the other parts but if there's ticket demand then she can add more seats, i guess. If she comes to the Philippines, I'll definitely but tickets, hopefully the price won't be beyond my salary. bebe1

3 hours ago, michael1814 said:

I am seeing her so that's your choice, Why not save up and go to one of the November shows or is 8 months not enough time to save that small amount of money?

And yes that make you not a "true stan" as you put it. Last tour was 13 years ago so you enjoy seeing her in 2032 when she's 51. 

In that case I'm fine with my casual stan status. moo1

And nah, I don't think she'll wait that long to tour again. Her Voice days are over and her kids are only gonna get older. Artist-xtina is back rih6 And even if she does take long, in a few years, when I'm out of uni and have a steady job it will be easier to plan a big trip just to see her.

I think it is a bit wrong to come for people who doesn't have enough money to see her live at the moment (Because of studies etc.). Just remember that some countries in Europe has struggled financially (like Greece for example). I went to see Xtina last year in Chicago and had the trip of my life (I also was a bit scared because my show was basically the first show she had after cancelling dates like what if it was my date ffs), I am currently planning to see her in Glasgow, but I need to wait till June to order stuff and raincheck with my boss if it is okey if I take vacation during that week mad5 So my point is you can still be a stan no matter how much money you have (I can see why some people are a bit eh when she tours only France, UK, Germany, Russia etc. because not everyone has the money for plane tickets, hotel, food and to top it off the concert tickets).

10 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I have a feeling she only do 10k tickets and curtain off the other parts but if there's ticket demand then she can add more seats, i guess. If she comes to the Philippines, I'll definitely but tickets, hopefully the price won't be beyond my salary. bebe1

It's obvious that live nation's not going to release 15k tickets jj2  E.g. In 2016 Mariah booked manchester arena (21k) but did less than 10k tickets, for a show in Glasgow (13k) less than 4k tickets were released.  X hasn't been in Europe for years and it's better for her to sell out all 10k tickets than release 13k and sell only 10k of them 

On 3/6/2019 at 1:03 AM, Emperor Nick said:

So her UK shows are going on sale through o2 priority tomorrow but I am with ee oprah1 how can I do it

I'll PM you in case you didn't get access

EDIT: mess just realised it's only for the one date, so probably not very helpful rip4 sorry rip4 unless you can somehow change the date when you're in it idk. 

BTW for those interested in prices, this is the situation for Glasgow. IDK if it'll be the same everywhere else but it's a decent guide I guess for those wanting to know the general cost:

£113.50 - level 0 and level 2 seating (so likely very front blocks in both)
£79.45 - level 0 and level 2 seating (so probably the back for level 0 and middle for level 2)
£68.10 - level 2 and level 3 seating (so middle-back for level 2 and front for level 3)
£56.65 - level 2 and level 3 seating (so back for level 2 and 3)

21 hours ago, Habits said:

I think it is a bit wrong to come for people who doesn't have enough money to see her live at the moment (Because of studies etc.). Just remember that some countries in Europe has struggled financially (like Greece for example). I went to see Xtina last year in Chicago and had the trip of my life (I also was a bit scared because my show was basically the first show she had after cancelling dates like what if it was my date ffs), I am currently planning to see her in Glasgow, but I need to wait till June to order stuff and raincheck with my boss if it is okey if I take vacation during that week mad5 So my point is you can still be a stan no matter how much money you have (I can see why some people are a bit eh when she tours only France, UK, Germany, Russia etc. because not everyone has the money for plane tickets, hotel, food and to top it off the concert tickets).

This. Not every fighter has the money to fly to another country. I don't think I'd even be able to go if she did a show in Japan because the airfare from Philippines to Japan is still quite burdensome for someone with my salary but if she'd come here, then all bets are off because I'm going.

5 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

BTW for those interested in prices, this is the situation for Glasgow. IDK if it'll be the same everywhere else but it's a decent guide I guess for those wanting to know the general cost:

£113.50 - level 0 and level 2 seating (so likely very front blocks in both)
£79.45 - level 0 and level 2 seating (so probably the back for level 0 and middle for level 2)
£68.10 - level 2 and level 3 seating (so middle-back for level 2 and front for level 3)
£56.65 - level 2 and level 3 seating (so back for level 2 and 3)

Are those prices high for average Scotsman? 

Just now, BackToBasics said:

Are those prices high for average Scotsman? 

I think the £56-79 ones are certainly reasonable. £113 is a little bit on the expensive end for one person - although I was higher for both P!nk (£135) and Cher (£170). It feels like it's a big jump from 79 to 113 when the other jumps were 11-12 each, like there shoulda been a £94 option in the middle or something. Carrie Underwood is also doing the hydro in July (just got tickets today) and her prices were like £45-70ish, so yeah. the £56-79 ones are certainly reasonable in comparison, and the £113 is maybe a little high yeah but not overly terrible. If you wanted like very front row or something, I wouldn't say its unfair. 

Y’all need to grow up with this mess of telling people to spend money they don’t even have to see her... we adults bitches and part of being an adult is being financially smart, not everybody can blow their money on seeing xtina. It would be nice but either way xtina ain’t gonna starve so mind ur business.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.