Legendary Jakey

ARTPOP claims biggest 2nd week drop of 2013

Honestly, I can't even fathom how Gaga is selling this horridly. 

I don't follow sales in the slightest, so I honestly don't know, but is there anything circumstantial going on that could potentially cause such horrible sales (like albums selling less the week prior to Black Friday or something of that vein?) Love or hate Gaga, no one can deny that it seems insane that Xtina could outsell her second week sales. Like what the actual fuck? 

there's nothing circumstantial. PRISM still sold 40k this week, in it's 5th week, this week so... there's nothing afaik

This week, "ARTPOP" moves to No. 8 with 46,000 (down 82%). It's the third No. 1 debut this year to decline by 80% in its second frame, following Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience" (2 of 2) (down 80.1%) and Kanye West's "Yeezus" (down 80.3%). It's become more common to see No. 1 debuts dip by more than 75% in their second week, as increased focus is placed on first-week sales and pre-orders. That emphasis can drive debut sales to great heights, but also create situations where an album cannot sustain those front-loaded sales into its second week.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5800848/eminems-back-at-no-1-with-marshall-mathers-lp-2

LESS THAN MDNA

46k noooooooo dead2

it dropped more! dead2

And Katy sold 40k. Am I to understand that Katy is 6k away from outselling Gaga over a month after her album release? Gurlz, plz say it's not so.. ny10

#PRAY4ARTPOP ny10

#JusticeForARTPOP

Looks like it's going to be real. cry0

This week, "ARTPOP" moves to No. 8 with 46,000 (down 82%). It's the third No. 1 debut this year to decline by 80% in its second frame, following Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience" (2 of 2) (down 80.1%) and Kanye West's "Yeezus" (down 80.3%). It's become more common to see No. 1 debuts dip by more than 75% in their second week, as increased focus is placed on first-week sales and pre-orders. That emphasis can drive debut sales to great heights, but also create situations where an album cannot sustain those front-loaded sales into its second week.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5800848/eminems-back-at-no-1-with-marshall-mathers-lp-2

LESS THAN MDNA

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

KARMA IS A BITCH ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

This fucking thread tho and all this gypsy shit. Seriously just gaga3

I think this is really all that needs to be said

This week, "ARTPOP" moves to No. 8 with 46,000 (down 82%). It's the third No. 1 debut this year to decline by 80% in its second frame, following Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience" (2 of 2) (down 80.1%) and Kanye West's "Yeezus" (down 80.3%). It's become more common to see No. 1 debuts dip by more than 75% in their second week, as increased focus is placed on first-week sales and pre-orders. That emphasis can drive debut sales to great heights, but also create situations where an album cannot sustain those front-loaded sales into its second week.

LESS THAN MDNA

mad7 mad7 mad7

did your fave have 2 top 3 songs? i trought so

Weren't you like her fan a week ago? :deadbanana:

WTF is with all these monsters abandoning ship just cause she's flopping? Is it because we're dragged in BG? Lmao like for real, I can't. dead4

@

Thanks.

To everyone: please don't post any nudity even if it's fake pictures. Thanks. moo1

Are they fucking serious? I thought it was tastefully done; Geisha's in Samurai culture were actually ride-or-die. Like, literally. lol. Hence uncoditionally...but I dunno if she overinterpted it like that dead2

I like this, that's a very good explanation. And for the record I really don't get the backlash for Katy's performance. Lots of artists incorporate elements from different cultures into their performances. It's not racist, if anything they are celebrating and praising all the different cultures. Visually, her performance was beautiful. 

As for the topic, boo hoo, how will I ever listen to ARTPOP again? bunny1 She flopped, we get it, continue making 15+ pages threads about the Queen. bunny1

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's going to be called "MDNA Copy+Paste" but without the bop GGW. 

This week, "ARTPOP" moves to No. 8 with 46,000 (down 82%). It's the third No. 1 debut this year to decline by 80% in its second frame, following Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience" (2 of 2) (do

This fucking thread tho and all this gypsy shit. Seriously just I think this is really all that needs to be said mad7

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.